London Here I Come

Finally.... We checked in our room.
It was a honeymoon suite. And not to mention the room was gorgeous and had the best view.
Rafael smiled at me. We were in our room. I was so tired so as soon as we entered the room I went straight to the bed and fell on it. Rafael chuckled. My god I could hear that chuckle whole day and never get tired of it. Something about him makes me so calm and relaxed. This is the first time we are officially meeting and I already feel so comfortable with him. I hope he feels the same way.
But now all I want is SLEEP.....
" Looks like your tired." Raphael said.
I was staring at the ceiling. " Aren't you?" I said. He gave a small laugh and said " I'm like a walking dead. So freaking tired. I never knew a wedding would be this tiring." Only if he know how tiring I would be planning the whole wedding and running around the place to make sure everything is perfect.
I got up and saw him taking off his shirt.
Damn he is sooo hot....
No Spark look away. Look away before he catches you. Oh oh but it's too late now.
" Like what you see." Raphael asked.
I immediately looked away.
Boy is that even a question? Who will not like that freaking abs and Greek god body..
I could see him smirking through the mirror. " I'll be right back." He said and left to the bathroom.
Then I remembered I don't have any clothes to change and I'm damn sleep. I can't sleep like this but I have no choice. So I decide to sleep in my wedding gown.

I was fast asleep when I felt Raphael's kiss on my forehead. I was so damn sleepy that I couldn't hear what he was saying. I could only hear few words like
" Gorgeous", " Happy" , " Again". I turned towards him and half opened my eyes to see him. He had a huge smile on his face. I smiled back at him. But my eyes was getting heavier so I fell asleep again.

The sun rays was hitting right on my face. Damn I always forget to close the curtains before I go to sleep. I opened my eyes and looked at the curtains they look so different. Wait a min. This is not my house. Then I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pull me closer to them.
What the hell? Where am I?
Then I remembered what happened. First Anjali running away next my fight with Chole and me getting married to the man of my dreams. I'm so happy.
But I have to know how Anjali is. Is she okay? Safe? So many questions running in my mind. If I had my phone I would've called her right away but it's with Raghu. I sighed heavily.
"Are you okay?" Raphael asked me.
Then I realised that my head was on his chest and he was running his fingers thru my hair. I loved this feeling. Him being this loving to me. I looked up at him and nod my head. He smiled at me and said
" Good morning." I just smiled at him. Probably he would think that I'm being rude now but he doest know that I'm not a morning person. I placed my head on his chest, hugged his tight and said in a pleading tone.
" 5 more minutes please."
He chuckled and said "As much as I love having you in my arm, we have a flight to catch babe."
Babe? To the sound of that I looked up at him. Looks like he realised what he said.
" I'm sorry I just felt like calling you that. If you don't like it I won't.. " I didn't let him complete what he was about say. Why will I not be okay with my husband calling me babe. My Husband. I smiled at him and said "I like it. Infact I love it."
He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. " Looks like you are not a morning person." He said.
" Nope never." I said in a funny tone. He laughed. Jesus save me. This man over here is killing me with his handsomeness.
He kissed my forehead again and said " Now let's take a shower and get ready." He said. I immediately got looked at him and raised my eyebrows. He them stumbled " I .. I didn't mean it that way. All I was saying is that we should take a shower seperately and get ready." He said breathing heavily.
Isn't he so cute. Looks like he is scared. I know he didn't mean it that way. I was just messing with. Not that I don't want to shower with him. But I think it's to early for that. I laughed at him and said
" I know I was just messing with you." He looked relived. I smiled at he. " Do you wanna go first or shall I?" He said me.
I immediately jumped out of the bed and said " I'll go because I always take a long shower." And walked past him. But I remembered that I don't have clothes to wear I turned towards him. Before I could say anything "Oh and Abi sent some clothes for you it's in the closet." he said. Uff thanks god. I gave him a thumbs up and went to take a shower. After a I don't know how long I took shower, I stepped out to Raphael brushing his teeth. He was checking me out. I caught him red handed. As soon as he saw the smirk on my face, he looked away and continued brushing his teeth.
I shook my head stood next to him and looked at him thru the mirror and said " Like what you see."
He rinsed his mouth put the brush down and stood dangerous close to me and said " I love what I see. Never seen such beauty before." He said and was about to kiss me. He came close to my lips and stood there didn't know what to do, he chuckled and got into the shower leaving me there standing alone.
"Get ready we will be meeting our parents in the airport." He said.
I quickly walked into the closet and saw one dress hanging there.
It was a light blue off shoulder short dress. I quickly wore it.
Hmm not bad I looked good in it.
I was looking my self in the mirror and was thinking how good the dress is and Abi has an amazing fashion sense.
" You look beautiful." Rafael said.
I turned to see him stand a few foot away from me just in his towel.
Just In His Towel.
I gulped hard. Literally hard that I could hear the sound of it. Suddenly I felt so hot. So hot that I couldn't breath.
Then I remembered him teasing me earlier. Now it's my turn. Two can play this game you know.
I fanned my self. He looked flattered. I slowly walked up to him and pretend to pull off this towel but I didn't. He looked shocked. I think he didn't expect me to do that. He immediately clutched the towel. I laughed at him and said
" Get ready Lover boy, our parents are waiting for us." And walked out of the closet.