I Brought You Roses

I'm done with these rich people.

Its been a week after the meet and greet. Things between Raphael and me are pretty heated. We barely spoke. After that day Raphael used to leave early for work and come home late. I'm sleeping on the couch in the bedroom and ofcourse Arrow accompanies me. Looks like Raphael doesn't mind it. He is definitely avoiding me. At some point I thought that I don't even have to talk about the divorce to him. He would definitely agree to it.

I sighed with a coffee mug in my hand . I was sitting at the kitchen counter with a list of to do things.
" Listen to me Sparkle this is not the right thing or the right time for me to do this." Teresa said.
I gave her a what did you just say look. She sighed and sat next to me. " Look Sparkle all my life I have been in kitchen. Going out now all alone its not my thing." She said. I put the pen down, turned towards her and said "That's the point Teresa. You have been in the kitchen your whole life. Now it's time for you to get out of your comfort zone and live your life for once." I said smiling at her.
" You have to do this for you. Tell me , When is the last time you had fun? Highschool? Or did you even go to highschool?" I asked her jokingly.
She hung her head low and slowly shook her head. " Wait are you serious right now? You really didn't go to highschool?" I asked her shockingly.
"I didn't go." She said in a low voice. I gasped at her confession. I uffed and said "See now you are giving me more reasons to plan this trip perfectly." I said smirking. She sighed defeatingly and said " What if I don't make it?" She asked me. I kept my attention on the list and said "Now your just making excuses." I said. She got up and went to the kitchen to check on lunch. I took a deep breath and said " Teresa life is short. If you know the true value of your life you would never have second thoughts on this. And with the help of the best event planner that is me, you will have the best time in your life." I said confidentially. She smiled at me and asked " You are way to young for talking about life. What made you think about life like this?" I sighed and said " This life is my second chance. The air that I'm breathing , the lifestyle that I'm living now is not mine." I said without looking at her. She looked concerned. She put her hands on me and asked "What happened Sparkle?" I quickly pulled away and said "That a no no zone to talk about. Now let's stick to the plan." I said. She sighed and said "Okay. I hope this goes well."
I smiled at her and said " Trust me not once you will regret this."

After half n hour of explaining the plan I made for her, She kinda started freaking out.
"What is all this? This is too much." She said. I gave her a pointed look and asked "Do you have a better plan?" She just had a blank face. " Yeah that's what I thought." I said. She sighed and sat next to me. "Do you think this will work out?" She asked me. I put my hands on her and assured her "Of course. But it's all in your hands."
She smiled at me. "Okay let's go through the plan again. You go first." I said. She took a deep breath and said "Okay tomorrow morning flight to Slovenia. There visit Lake Bled, Julijske Alpe ,Ptuj and Ljubljana. Next stop is Austria. There visit Graz,Saint Anton am Arlberg,Innsbruck,Salzburg and Krems an der Donau. And the next stop is Germany. There visit Berlin, Potsdam, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Füssen. And then the next stop is Norway. There visit Folgefonna, Stavanger,Trondheim,
Hardangerfjord and Geiranger. And next to Greece. There visit Corfu, Thessaloniki, Paros, Thera and Rhodes. And next to Italy. There visit Rome, Cinque Terre, Venice, Capri, Florence, and Milan And last France. There visit Nice,French Riviera, Cannes, Mont Saint-Michel, Lake Geneva , Lyon, Verdon Gorge ,Giverny ,Saint-Malo,
Saint Paul de Vence and finally Paris." She started breathing heavily. Its a big list but it's worth it. Who knows what she will find in this journey. Lost time, Happiness, or maybe Love. Yeah definitely love. I mean she is gonna visit The City Of Love. I hope she will be happy after this. "Is the room spinning or is it me?" She asked me. I gave her a glass of water. "Since you have to catch a flight tomorrow, we have important work to do. But we need the expert's advice for it." I said. She looked at me confused and asked "What is that?" I mischievously smiled at her.