Walking Down The Aisle

I woke up next morning with a worst headache. I stretched my body and got out of the bed. My phone gets a notification.
I looked at it and saw 10 missed call from Chole and a message from Raghu. I opened the message and it says
Hey monkey. Good morning. I know it's been tough days from you. All this is gonna end today. So put on your best outfit and meet me at the wedding. I bet you don't remember anything I said last night. But remember one thing Spark you are more than what you think. So leave all this behind attend the wedding and let's make your wedding plan together okay.
I'll be waiting for you Monkey. See you soon.
How thoughtful this guy is. But I actually remember what he said yesterday. I think he is the only person who understood what I wanted to hear. I'm glad that at least he was talking sense to me.

I got up and took a long shower. Washed my hair. Without wasting time I decided to wear a Indo Western Designer Dress and little make up.
I'm wearing this just to make sure that people know that I am still in power and nothing can put me down. I looked in the mirror and did some pep talk.
"Okay Spark just like your name you are gonna Sparkle today. Today is the end of all misery. Today is the day of peace. And I'm grateful that after all this I'm gonna take a short leave. Maybe visit my mother's hometown or whatever. But short vacation is in the check list." I locked the door behind me. I was waiting for the elevator. And my neighbour who is never at her house came out of it.
"Aww look who looks dashing today. What's the ocation Ms Most Wanted Bachelorette." She said admiring me.
"Oh nothing much. As usual. A wedding with lots of food and drinks and with even more headache." I said laughing.
"Like always you will rock I know." She said and started walking towards her room.
" By the way all the guys are not gonna leave you alone. So be careful." She said without looking at me and entered her house.
I shook my head and entered the lift.
At the ground floor I met the security and told him that I would be gone for the whole day and to collect the mail's or any parcel on behalf of me. I left at the right time and thankfully I reached the place before Sharma's family so that I could recheck the procedure once.

I was at the entrance when the name board caught my attention.

Maximus & Family
Welcomes You

Bruh. But nice name tho.
I walked in and found Raghu standing by the lights. I walked up to him confidentiality and stood in front of him. He looked at me and didn't say anything.
"Looks like someone is speechless." I said spining around
" Looks like someone really listened to what is said yesterday."
He said smiling at me.
"You look gorgeous. You know I still have the wedding speech in my pocket which I have personally written for your wedding. I hope good guy finds you today and we can plan your wedding soon."
He said teasingly.
"Shut up Godzilla. Now let's go and look around. I wanna have at look at my beautiful creation." I said.
I hooked my arms with his and we both started walking around.
I saw Chole walking towards us. But I choose to ignore her today.
Today I'm gonna let loose and enjoy. I'm not gonna let anyone ruin that.
She looked amazing. Wait a minute. Isn't it the bridesmaid's dress that she is wearing? What the hell. When did this happen?
I looked at Raghu but he was talking about the flowers but all my concentration was on why was Chole wearing a bridesmaid dress.
Whatever clearly noone is on my side and I don't care what happens here. I'm grateful that all this is gonna end today.
" Hey Tough Cookie How are you doing? " Chole said to me.
I looked away and didn't even bother to answer.
" Hmm not bad Chole you to have a good fashion sense." Raghu said.
" Oh it's just a bridesmaid dress." She said. Raghu was surprised to hear that. He looked at me to confirm if it's a joke but I looked annoyed and super pissed so he looked at Chole and asked her
" Bridesmaid? You? Really?"
I could see Chole was uncomfortable answering that so I intrupted saying " We have so much to see and reassure. Can we move on Please."
Raghu sensed the tension in the air and said " Sure my princess" and bowed a little. I smacked his arms and we both walked away leaving Chole behind.