Meet And Greet

We are on the way to my home.
Yeah, my new home. It feels so weird to say it. But it's the harsh reality. I'm married, left my whole zoo family behind to live a new life with my new family in a place where I don't even think I can survive. Anyways it is what it is.
We are in the car and I'm sound asleep in my husband's arms. Best feeling ever. I can feel his fingers running thru my hair, running up and down. That made me even more sleeper. But it was a bad timing.
I was soon woken up by my husband. " Come on gorgeous we need to go inside now." Raphael said.
I growled at him. I got up reluctant and before Raphael could open the door I opened it myself. He looked pissed but I don't care. The most important thing in my whole life is sleep. My whole family is scared to wake me up from my sleep. Because I yell at people who disturb me when I'm asleep. I don't care who it is I will yell at them, but when Nick wakes me up , I wont yell at him. He is my lucky charm. That is the main reason Mama send Nick to wake me up when I stay at their home. Smart people.

I stood out next to the car. Raphael came around and stood next to me. I was so sleepy that as soon as he stood next to me, I leaned on him and closed my eyes. I literally looked like a zombie. He slowly pulled me to him and walked into the house. I was least bothered to look at the house. I know. I know. it makes me kinda bad person but at the state I am , I would rather sleep than talking shit. He didn't seem to mind. Good. If he lets me sleep now I would explore the house tomorrow and give my best rating. Just kidding. This is the house I'm gonna live so I have my whole life to explore it. But first things first I definitely need some sleep. I never knew being the bride would tire me so much. Planning the wedding is a thing but planning it and being the bride is just a lot to take in. I'm so damn tired. I'm gonna skip the dinner. Raphael opened the door. I stumbled my way inside. But when I was about to fall, he caught me at the right time. " I'm so sorry. I'm really tired." I said. He shook his head, smiled at me and said "Its okay baby go back to sleep." he kissed my forehead. That is the last thing i remember.

I was sound asleep. I felt something on my face. Something watery. Wait a minute. Is someone licking me? What the hell. Why would someone do that. Gross. Then I heard a sniff. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a nose on my face. I immediately sat up. That is when i looked at him. Oh My GOD. Its a freaking dog. He was staring at me. Look how adorable he is. I smiled at him and gave a boop to his nose. He smiled widely at me and launched himself at me. Raphael has a dog? That is amazing. I always wanted one but Mama didn't let me have one. I tried asking her so many times but she kept refusing it. He was licking all over my face. I couldn't help but laugh at him. "Okay buddy you gotta stop now or else i will not be able to breath." i said clutching my stomach. He immediately stopped licking my face. I think he understood what is said. Cool. This boy is trained. I was laying on the bed now breathing really hard. Looks like he is very energetic. I slowly got up and so did he. I started petting him. "Come here boy. Aren't you so cute giving me kisses. You are such a good boy. We shall have so much fun together." i said. And then i heard a voice at the door. " Looks like someone is having fun." He said. I looked up to see Raphael standing at the door arms crossed. I smiled at him. "Please tell me that he is your." I asked him pointing at the dog. He came in the room and took of his shirt. This time i looked right at his face. I don't need distraction, I need answers. He smiled at me came to me and kissed my. But i need some caffeine in my system. I pulled back and stared into his eyes. Those hazel green eyes are pulling me toward him. Its mesmerizing. He was gently rubbing his thumb over my lips. He was about to kiss me on my lips but the dog had other plans. He launched himself on Raphael wagging his tail. Raphael started laughing. They look so cute together. I smiled at them. " This adorable cute little nasty evil is ours baby." Raphael said petting him. Okay this is the second time he is said the word ours. Why would he even say that?. " Ours? " i asked him. He left the dog alone and his full attention was on me "Yes baby he is ours." He said smiling at me. " But why do you keep saying our. He is yours right." i said. He took my hands in him and said "Now that you are married to me, what is mine is yours baby. And of course what is yours is mine." Whooo okay that's at lot to process. He knows me what like just for 2 days and is talking about us already. I just want to be very clear about his intentions. Does he feel the same way i feel about him. What if he is just saying this because i'm married to him now. First off. Is this even real? i looked at him in the eyes and asked "Raphael you know me like just for two days, we don't even know anything about each other. What made you talk about stuffs like this?" He smiled softly at me and said " Look you wont understand that now. Lets talk about it later okay. " He looked nervous. I didn't want to push him because first step in a relationship is giving space. I smiled at him and said " Its okay. Later then." I got out of the bed and looked down to see myself. I was wearing only a shirt and my inner wear. I looked at Raphael he laughed nervously and said " I ... I... I though it would be more comfortable for you to sleep you know... so i changed it. I ...I.. I swear i didn't do anything else."
I gave him a pointed look. He was breathing heavily. H looked so scared. I walked up to him stood their arms crossed with a dead serious look on my face. He smiled at me nervously and looked at my face trying to read my expression. I smiled at him. I guess that put him to ease. " That is so thoughtful of you."I said and smiled at him. He smiled back. " Umm where is the bathroom?" i asked. " Ohh umm its at the left." he said. I smiled at him and walked to the bathroom. While walking towards the door I said teasingly " I hope you liked the view."