Episode 1:the day the cookie began to bake

Y/n pov

Ever since I could remember katsuki bakugou and izuku midoriya were my friends.

"Y/n, look a (favorite flower)." Said a young izuku. The boy with green hair is my friend izuku midoriya,he loves allmight and is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet,plus his mom makes great cookies.

"Thanks izu it's very beautiful." I said taking the flower from the pink faced boy. "Ew,deku is this your attempt to flirt?" That asshole,I mean the kid with the ash blonde hair is also my friend, katsuki bakugou. He is the complete opposite of izuku and I hate him.

"Stop it kacchan! I'm not trying to flirt, I was just trying to give y/n something nice." Katsuki was always mean to izuku but luckily I was there." Atleast izu could actually get a girl unlike you." Katsuki sat there shocked. Then he spat back." What girl? I dont see any here?" Him and his little friends giggled."THATS IT!" I tackled down katsuki and started beating him up.

Before izu told me to stop. I looked back at bakugou and noticed that he had little explosions in his hands. I automatically froze them. My quirk is I can basically control any form of liquid.(Like a water bender👌)

I get off of katsuki and before I know it my mom and dad calls out to me.
"Y/n time to go sweetie.""Coming mom!" I answer. "See ya guys." I wave good by to my two friends. Even though katsuki and I fight a lot we still consider each other as friends."Bye  (n/n)!" Yelled izu." See ya,Girly!" Yelled katsuki.

(At y/n house brought to you by pure baby izuku uwu)

"Y/n,S/n,S/n will you three please come down!"I heard my mom yell while I was playing with my older sister(S/n).me and S/n ran down stairs my oldest sister following behind.

My mom looked at me with a sad expression tears coming down her face.She looked up at us and fell to her knees."Your father is dead." We all gasped,my eyes widened in shock." W-What do you M-Mean?" I managed to stutter out."Come her sweeties." Mom called us over to her,tears coming down our faces." How did daddy die?" Asked my older sister. "T-They said that H-He was murdered trying to get T-To M-Me." My older sister pushed away from mom. My mom is a pro hero, a really strong one her quirk is like mount ladys but she still keeps the strength she gets from being a giant.

"So someone tried to murder you?" My oldest sister asked."No,it was a warning. They said at the scene of the crime to bring them One million dollars cash or one of you are next." I just stood their shocked not knowing. Just this morning I had breakfast and he took me to work with him. My dad also had a awesome quirk, he could create a clone of himself with full thought and emotion. But decided not become a hero because of all the stress. Instead he worked in a flower shop always giving me (favorite flower).

"I'll find them,I'll find who ever did this and kill them!" My oldest sister said punching the wall."S/N YOU DO NOT MEAN THAT!" "YES I DO!"She started looking at mom."y/n,s/b why dont you to go back to bed while me and your sister have a chat?" S/b looked at me with puffy but warm eyes."come on we can put on the whale noises to help us sleep."

I nodded and followed her upstairs with a heavy heart.

Fast forward to now,I'm 16 and about to start my first day at UA high. Because I y/n m/n L/n promise to make sure other little girls won't have to go threw that, to bring justice to the people that is why I want to become a hero.

To be continued...

A/N: wow your still here🤔um thanks for reading the first chapter of my book😊its my first time actually trying to write so I hope you enjoy the first taste of hopefully a long adventure😁

Stay plus ultra⭐⭐⭐⭐🥦💫⭐⭐⭐
💖💛💙