Episode 19: a start to a not so wonderful beach episode

Y/n pov

After the bakugou thing I head over to minas dorm,where me and her planned the beach day. We might have also watched some Shane dawson videos(rest in peace his career) and got scared shitless and decided to watch spongebob. But we still planned.

(Time skip brought to you by the ish that is about to go down on this beach)

I wake up excited for the day ahead. (just pretend that you guys had that day off)I get up and put my bathing suit on.

 (just pretend that you guys had that day off)I get up and put my bathing suit on

(You can change it if you dont like it. I'll be fine.)

I grab my car keys( Because reader passed her driver test and knows what's up) And all my other things and leave my dorm. I walk downstairs and am greeted by a delicious smell. I look over and lol and behold its the bakusquad making breakfast. Well mostly bakugou and sero making breakfast but that's not important right now.

I walk over and sit next to mina, denki  and kiri who are playing Mario kart. They look over at me and their faces light up." Damn y/n you really know how to dress to impress." Said denki smirking at me. I roll my eyes." Damn denki your face still looks half baked." I say flipping my sunglasses down as mina and sero both 'oh' in Denkis face. I feel apare of eyes piercing my soul but instead chose to play mario kart using denkis controller since his face is stuck on suprise pikachu mode.

Bakugou pov

Well damn. I almost feel bad for dollar store pikachu. Almost, I turn around and finish the pancakes when sero turns to me. "So how are things between you and y/n?" Asked sero getting out the paper plates. I look away calming my anger down." Mind ya business." I say putting the last pancake on the plate. He shrugs it off and sits it on the table. Everyone else came walking downstairs in their swimsuits.

3rd pov

Every grabs some pancakes and either sat down at the table or near the couch to watch the short mario kart tournament. Y/n of course won against denki but sadly lost to todoroki,who knew?

Then everyone got into two cars y/ns car and tenyas car. Katsuki decided to get into y/ns car and sit in the front with her. Everyone in y/ns car was: izuku,ochako,tsu,sero and tokoyami. Its awkward silence until ochako begins speaking." Hey it's a little dull in here how about some tunes?" She asks. Y/n turns on the radio and my chemical romances WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE comes on.

Y/n and tokoyami proceed to bop their heads. Along with bakugou taping his foot. Izuku and ochako sit their silently regretting their decisions and tsu just puts her head phones in.

(Time skip brought to you by it's time to d-d-d-duel!")

Y/n pov

Aaaaaaa the beach. I get out of my car and tokoyami,izuku and bakugou grab our things while me tsu and ochako walk over to the actual beach. Everyone else arrives and me and the girls decide to go in the water little did we know a certain villain league was watching from the shadows.

Me and mina were playing in the water when bakugou,kirishima and denki had went into the water with surf boards. The girls came up and sat next to us and some of the boys. When the wave came up bakugou,kirishima and denki road and I had some "feelings" but pushing that aside. I noticed at the corner of my eye a guy having a hand around izukus neck.

"Hey guys I'll be right back." I said. They nodded and continued to watch. I walk over to izuku and put on a fake smile. "Hey izuku,who's your friend?" I ask pretending not to notice shigirakis hand on his neck. He quickly removes it and smiles." Oh I just wanted to catch up with good old izuku." He says looking down at me. I silently glare." Your the hero (h/n)s daughter arent you?" He asked showing a bigger crustyer smile. I had enough of this. "Hey I think our friends are wondering where we are." I say giving him a fake smile.

I look over at izuku and see him with a terrified look on his face. I slightly push him and he bounces up. I grab izukus hand and drag him off as the other guy walks away. I look over at izuku and let go of his hand." Hey izuku are you ok?" I ask concerned for my green haired friend. Looks up at me with a small smile and nods. We walk back to the group trying to forget what happened

3rd pov

Izuku and y/n meet up with the group. They didn't even notice the ash blonde girl and a tall pale man with burn marks.

To be continued ~