Episode 3: bakuboi and the damn women

Bakugou pov

'Holy shit,y/n! I haven't seen her in years'I thought. I've only ever heard her voice since we were like 6. She looks so older and taller. What happened to the short cutie? No, she's not short or cute. Shes tall and hot.
(If I could their would be a dislike button🤣)
Wait what am I thinking,shes not hot shes just a friend. She slowly starts walking towards me. Shit.

Izuku pov

Y/n looks really pretty,I mean she always have been pretty but,now I dont know. She walks up to kacchan and sits in front of him.And I feel my heart beat fast. Dangit.

Y/n pov

(Time skip brought to you by the accidentally but not really love triangle I have going on😁✌⭐)

I'm in the girls locker room changing when I feel someone tap me.I turn around to see a short girl with pink hair and skin to match, her eyes gold with black around them."So what's your name tall girl?" She asked.
(I'm sorry if your not tall but I'm 5'9 so that's how tall she is,my bad.)

"Um,L/n y/n." I say nervously,she seems very out their."Great,my name is mina ashido! But you can call me mina." She says putting her hands out. She knows shes in a bra right? I mean frick it. If she doesn't care I dont care. I shake her hand. Me and her walk out talking laughing and stuff,she seems nice.

We walk to the gym and head over near the boys. A short boy with purple balls in his hair walks up to me and proceeds to attempt to climb up me. Literally just grabs on to my leg and climbs "What the-" before you could finish you see and explosion happen behind him sending him flying away from you.

Bakugou pov

Get your filthy paws off her! I wanted to scream at that little freak,but everyone started staring at me. Then y/n came up and hugged me really tight."Thanks bakuboi for your service." She says backing up and looking at me. Her (e/c) orbs staring at me.'damn adorable women's I back up and make a 'tech's sound putting my hands my pocket moving away.

Kirishima comes up to me and whispers in my ear."Hey,who's she.""Shes no one." I said immediately. She is nothing,nothing but another extra.
(Another time skip because its damn near 12 at night)
Y/n pov
"Izu I'm so happy you didn't get expelled." I say giving him a big hug. "Y/n it's been so long since I've seen you. 10 years to be exact." Said izu. Wow,its been 10 years! I feel old."hey (n/n) I was wondering if you-" izu got cut off by mina." Hey y/n! Sorry, did I interrupt?"she says looking me and izu." No of course not." Izu says. He kinda looks disappointed.

"Ok, I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch together!" Mina asks bouncing up and down really quickly." Um,sure." I say. "Cool." She then drags me away to go have lunch.
Here we go~
To be continued~

A/n: insert funny pun cause its 12 night⭐🌚🌑🌓