Episode 20: This is why we cant have nice things!

Y/n pov

I sit down with everyone else and the day goes on. First thing that happened was a volleyball match between boys and girls. But in reality it was just me and katsuki playing.
◇♡
Katsuki smashes the ball down using most of his for."GOT IT!" I yell diving and hitting the ball back over with the same amount of force. Haikyuu taught me well. It looked like kirishima was gonna push it up but katsuki damn near Detroit smashed over the net but I went for it and spiked it down. Katsuki tried to run for it but missed. "HELL YEAH!" I yelled happy that I had just kicked katsuki ass.

But that was quickly demolished when I smelt something burning. I hear a scream and we all turned our eyes wide with shock. Blue fire? Then 3 figures arose from the fire. A tall pale man with a bunch of scares all over his body. A girl with a terrifying grin on her face showing off what could have been fangs. And the same guy that had his hand behind izukus neck.

That's when we all got into a fighting stance but I felt my self become terrified and instead of staying their I ran away. I ran away as fast as I could not looking back.

Bakugou pov

What the hell! Why did she run away? I feel myself begin to become angry. How fuckin dare she just run away like that. My attention quickly returns to in front of me when I feel something warm go past my face.

I turn and see everything begin to burn around me and then the tall guy walk in front of me. I back up and get into a fighting stance. But he just stands their nonchalantly. "Katsuki bakugou right?" He says calmly. I don't even think and I just dive at him. And he moves out the way. This is gonna be a long one.

3rd pov

All of class 1A was fighting and y/n was still no were to be found. Meanwhile toga kept trying to come for izuku and ochako and her started throwing picassos. "RELEASE!" She yelled boulders fall around toga trapping her.

On the other hand tsuyu,midoriya and mineta are fighting shiguraki . They look like they have the upper hand until kuriguri walks into the seen and everyone just has that feeling that their fucked.

Katsuki was pinned to the ground by the pale man."I'm done asking kid,your going to join us whether you like it or not." He says making a small blue fire in his hand." Fuck you!" Said katsuki angrily." Alright,your choice." Dabi gets ready to burn katsuki."GLAZIER!" A feminine voice yells. Before dabi could respond a big piece of ice comes at him knocking him down.

Katsuki looks over to see the blue flames gone and y/n with the heros."Missed me?" She says opening her hand out to him. He looks at her and takes it." Dumbass." He says getting up but not letting go of her hand. "Ready to kick some ass?" Y/n ask."HELL YEAH!"

(Time skip brought to you by viewers like you. Thank you.)

All the villains retreated with no casualties. And the class gathers around y/n." Why didn't you tell us you were going to go get the heros?" Asked mina crossing her arms." I'm sorry I was panicking. But atleast I got them." Said y/n smiling. Everyone nods and sighs and packs up ready to go. Katsuki walks up to y/n and does something unexpected.

Katsuki walks up to y/n with a big smirk on his face. She looks over at him confused." Hey katsu what's up?" She asks turning her head. He stands in front of her and kissed her on the cheek on puts something into her hand closing it." I'm riding with iida." He says walking away. Y/n stands their with a cherry red face."ok." She says almost at a whisper.

To be continued~

A/n: sorry if this seemed a little rushed I'm busy moving I'll try to do better.
💖💛💙