episode 6:y/n and tsu

Y/n pov

It's been a couple of weeks since I last talked to katsuki. I'm just so pissed that he was being.... him. But I'm supposed to be different. I've known him since da woom,I thought I was something special. Guess not.

I've been hanging with izuku and his friends. They are some of the sweetest people ever. I've become great friends with a girl named uraraka. She even told me about her huge crush on izuku."I got you BB." I say stretching for gym class."What do you mean?" She asks looking confused." I'll set you to two up." I gave her two eyebrow raises.

She blushed and continued with gym class.

~A few minutes later~

"Alright students,today you will be sparing each other to test each other's strengths." Aizawa said said tiredly. So pair up and go off I guess." Aizawa walked off getting into his yellow sleeping bag.

Almost on cue uraraka and mina start walking up to me as if they're gonna ask something. Shit. I grab the first person next to me and say this is my partner. They look disappointed bu walk away. I look over and see a short girl with long green hair with a bow on the bottom.

She looks up at me and I look at her. She simply puts her hand out says: I'm tsuyu but you can call me tsu. I look at her and just go with it." I'm y/n. Nice to meet ya." I say shaking her hand. This might be fun.

Bakugou pov

Me and kirishima are sparing when he suddenly stops." Why did you stop?" I ask angrily. He looks at me worried." You've been stairing at y/n for a while,did something happen?" Ha asks crossing his arms like a mother would.

Fuck it,I trust him." Me and y/n got into a fight and shes mad." I said looking away also crossing my arms. He looks at me and grins hugely."Why do you care so much?" He says teheeing at the end. I look at him angry."ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" I yell,really loud actually. I see y/n look at me,everyone is."What the hell you extras yelling at!" I said.

Everyone looks away,including y/n. I sigh." Look how about this, I take you to the movies to take your mind off her for a while." He says putting a arm around me. I push it off." What ever I'm done." I say walking away." Bakugou,class isn't over." Kirishima says. Fuck I turn around and face him. A little embarrassed.

(Time skip brought to you by the 4th! Happy independence day!)

Y/n pov

Me and tsuyu decided that she could come over my house and we can talk about our plan. I forgot to tell her one thing: YOUR MOM IS THE NUMBER(INSERT NUMBER) HERO! I can explain why no one could tell. She weres a mask the covers here eyes and her costume has a voice changer making her unrecognizable.

Anyway tsuyu is flipping her ish."your one of my favorites goliath!" She tells my mom. That's her hero name by the way. Anyway my mom reminds her that she teaches at the school so she can talk to her when ever.

We make our way to my room and begin to plan." Ok so,uraraka and izuku are both very soft people and are adorable,so what's as soft?" I ask tsu while she was chomping on her pencil."What about a petting zoo." I look at her weird." Their soft but not 5." Then tsu had a brain blast." What about. a movie." She asks." Yeah!" I say jumping up.

"I'll tell uraraka you tell izuku." Tsu says getting up packing."But we still have homework." I say waving a piece of paper over my face."Oh right." She says sitting down. Me and tsu ordered pizza and did our home work.

To be continued~