episode 7:zuko,mai and katara become friends

Y/n pov

Its finally Friday night,time to set our plan to action.I called up the deku squad. Including todoroki and momo.We head to the movie to go see frozen 2.( it was the only thing I can think of. What did you wanna see the bootleg avatar the last airbender movie?)

I buy the popcorn and drinks for izuku and uraraka and get them a seat in the middle row. Me and the deku squad go sit in the back.And the commercials start.

Bakugou pov

" WHY THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO SEE FROZEN 2!"I yell at shitty hair while the rest of the extras follow." We asked you to come to our meeting to pick the movie." He says ordering the popcorn." Its true we put names in hats and chose from their,and it was frozen 2." Pika pika head ass said sipping on his tea.

We walk into the movie theater and decide to sit close to the back the commercials start so I get on my phone. Then I here something."Y/n do you see them?" Is that frog bitch? I quickly turn my head to to see y/n sitting next to tsu and the rest of delis friends. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE? Recently I have realized my feelings for y/n,But I haven't apologized

"I think its going well they should be together or atleast both have mutual feelings by the end." Y/n says taking a bite of her popcorn.

I look down and see shitty deku and round face eating and talking." So should you or me tell them were dating?" Asked deku giggling with round face." Naw,at the end of the movie." She says giggling. I knew it.

(Time skip brought to you by the whole chapter being a avatar reference.)

Y/n pov

"Elsa really said oof to her old self and I just cant." I said laughing next to tsu."I'm going to the bathroom,ribbit." She says getting up and walking away. I looked over and saw a really pretty girl with raven hair put into one big ponytail and a boy with a scar on his face. Hes the number 2 hero endeavours kid." Hi my name is y/n." I say holding out my hand.

She looks at me and smiles." I'm yaoyorozu momo and this is shoto todoroki." She says shaking my hand." Hey." He said also shaking my hand.They seem like zuko and mai.We ended up talking threw the rest of the movie becoming good friends. The movie finally ends and izuku and uraraka tell us they were dating already, DAMMIT!

I walk away from my group of friends and get stopped by someone's hand grabbing my wrist,I turn around and see...

BAKUGOU!

A/N: IGHT IGHT NEW EPISODE NEW PROBLEMS.💖💛💙💅