Episode 12:Comeback of the century part 1

bakugou pov

It's been about 3 days since frog bitch almost kissed y/n. I'm so pissed off,but I have a weapon underneath my sleeve. Deku helped me with planning a romantic dinner for me and y/n. First well take a walk in the park,then well go out to a picnic on top of a hill and that animal guy(koji koda) to get some fire flies to make it even more romantic. Then I'll go in for the kiss and star gaze with her.

"Its a good idea deku." I told him smirking. He smiled big and went off to talk to icy hot. While their talking I began to think. What if she doesn't like me? What if I go in for the kiss and she says no. I kept thinking of worse case scenarios when y/n walked in. If theirs one thing I love about her besides her personality it's her eyes they just speak to me.

She comes up and sits behind me and she looks out the window. The wind blows and the Angel's sing. What if she doesn't notice me? She taps my shoulder I look behind." Hi." She says stairing into my soul with those (e/c) orbs." Hey." I say trying my hardest not to blush. Shes so cute.

"Wow,katsuki bakugou being nice to me?" She says putting a hand over her chest dramatically." I'm not being nice to you dumbass." I say look away blushing. She looks at me and sighs." Hey kats,could maybe be a little more nicer." She says. " what do you mean?" I ask for some reason I'm a little nervous.

"Well some times when your rude you kinda hurt my feelings just a little." She says looking away.I start to think about what she said. I mean would it kill me to be nice to her? She doesn't deserve it and if you love someone I dont think you should be rude to them.

"Fine." I say putting my hands on her cheeks." But only to you." I say. I see her face become red put she puts her hands on my hands." We'll work our way up." I see from the corner of my eye frog bitch walk in and look shocked. Shes about to say something but then aizawa sensei rolls in." Alright let's start class." He says lazily.

(Time skip brought to you by me not knowing how to right gym class stuff so I skip.)

I walk up to y/n and see her talking to Ebay pikachu. "What about pikachu and squirtle?"I here jirou say."HECK YEAH!" I see them both say standing up."What the hell is going on?" I ask them confused as fuck." Denki and
(N/n) are thinking of what to call each other and since I'm waiting for them to finish so me and her can go listen to my chemical romance I figured I'd help." She says waving her hands the other way.

"Well I need to ask y/n something." I say. Denki and jirou were both on my team for y/ns heart. So they sprinted away."hey um girly?" I ask. She looks at me shookith." You haven't called me that since like primary school."" What ever dumbass,anyway I wanted to ask you to go on a walk with me threw the park." I say putting a hand on my neck.

She looks at me then smirks." Katsuki bakugou are you asking me on a date?" She asks. "WHAT THE NO! It's just a friendly and completely platonic friend outing." I says blushing like a mad man."ok,ok I'll go." She says putting her hands behind her back still smirking.

"Good were something nice." I say walking away. I hear a giggle and soon hear foot steps walking the other way.

Alright my plans coming into action.