episode 16: y/n babysits katsuki part 2

Bakugou pov

I slowly felt myself drifting off into a deep sleep. Y/n chest felt so soft,I felt safe in her arms. I feel her get up and walk and I finally fall asleep.

Y/n pov

I set little katsuki down on my bed and walk over to my computer. I sit down and pick up my phone to see a message from tsuyu.

😛froppy😛:
Hey y/n chan would you like to come over to my dorm room? I need help with my homework,also you can bring little katsuki with you.

I sat down and thought about it. I haven't really been talking to tsu since the almost kiss. It would be nice to see her.

Me:
Actually I don't need to grab katsuki since hes sleep and I dont wanna disturb him. I'll grab ochako and it can be just you and me. :)

I sent the text and then called ochako to babysit katsuki for me. I here her panting along with izuku panting.

(Ok I just made a reference to like a comic probably no one has heard of but ironically it's a kacchako comic but long story short they were doing the devils tango while izuku was asking ochako for advice.)

"Um,s-sure just give me a ahh, minute or 5." She says slightly moaning. Then I realized what was going on." Oh,ok." I say hanging up. And lol and behold 5 minutes later ochako appeared with izuku right behind her with a furious blush and hair sticking to his face

"See ya later." I say waving at them and walking past them. I will never look at them the same way again.

3rd person pov

"So,do you think all that training did me some good?" Ochako asked going to sit down at y/n computer." Well yeah You even won this time." Izuku says sitting on the bed next to katsuki. "Thanks for that back massage by the way." She says winking at her rosy cheeked boyfriend. He walks over and gives her a smooche.

Meanwhile in katsuki little corner her slowly opens his eyes to izuku and ochako making out.And begins wining. Causing izuku and ochako to look over.

Bakugou pov

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF ME? I look around the room and cant find y/n. WHERE THE HELL IS Y/N?

Y/N POV

I finally make it to tsu form and softly knock. She opens the door and softly and sweetly smiles. But it seems a little sad. "Come in." She says letting me in. This should be interesting.

To be continued~