Episode 13:come back of the century part 2

Y/n pov

Soon after katsuki text me the time and I begin to get ready.

(Look at the bootyful dress I found off pintrest

(Look at the bootyful dress I found off pintrest.)

I finished getting dressed and make my way to the park. I assumed it was the park we went to when we were kids so I made my way their. I see katsuki and wave at him. And daaaamn that man can dress nice.

 And daaaamn that man can dress nice

"H-hey kats-suki." I say getting my tongue tied. God I haven't felt my heart race that fast since tsu. He walks over to me with his hands behind his back. He moves himself next to me and pulls his arm out.

"Hey dumbass." He said with that sexy smirk on his face. I lock his arm and I swear I see a hint of pink on his face." Soo what are we gonna be doing?" I ask as we begin to walk." Just shut up and walk." He says. Well damn that was rude.

Bakugou pov

Shit I didn't mean to be that rude." Um hey,look up at the sky." I say trying to move her attention from me. She looks up and I see those gorgeous eyes light up. I'm in love. We continue walking and we finally get to the fire flush. Their flying around y/ns swing she would use back then.

Flashback

"I bet I could go higher than you!" Said young y/n sitting down on the swing." Oh yeah girly watch me!" I said getting ready to swing also."Guys,make sure you dont fall and hurt yourselves." Said a concerned young deku."Shut up nerd."" Dumbass if you say one more thing about izuku I'm gonna take your tongue and shove it up your ass!" She says her eyes looking angry.

"Jeez ok." I say."Ready!""set!""GO!" We push off and I feel like I'm flying. I look over and see y/n and her hair flowing threw the wind. For the first time I actually felt my heart stop. And then it swung backwards and I see her smile. And I instantly fall harder.

Since I was much younger I just brushed it off and kept swinging because I didn't wanna believe I had an actual crush on my friend. I then feel myself let go and actually fly,the last thing I heard was "KATSUKI!" Then darkness.

Timeskip

I slowly see light and I'm in my room. My head hurts but Hey nothing broke.I look over and see y/n and izuku laying on each other smiling. And I stare at her.

Then I see her eyes flutter open. She looks at me and slowly gets up." Hey you feeling better dumbass?" She says smiling at me.I look away and blush a little." Well anyway i better head home. Mom and dad are making my favorite." She turns away but then turns back around."oh,also I got you this." She pulls out an almighty key chain and a bag of candy and hand it to me." To make you feel better."

She then walks away. And I begin to blush harder." Stupid girly."

Flashback end

"Woah,look at all the fire flys." She says pointing towards the swing."will you push me?" She looks at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes."Yeah what ever." She gets on the swing and I get behind her and push. The moonlight and the fire flies illuminated everything and I feel my heart beat faster.

"Wooohooo!" She yells going back up. I stop pushing and stair at her. I wanna spend my whole life with her.

Y/n pov

Should I kiss katsuki? I thought. Before this jirou and denki came up to me to me and started a conversation.

Flashback (insert Wii music)

"Soo,squirtle do you have a crush on bakugou?" Denki straight up asked. "Your just gonna ask me that out of the blue?" I ask confused on why denki or jirou wanna know.

"We just wanna know of you like him. We could set you up if you like." Said jirou giving her chill smile. I feel calmer and just come out and say it."Well if he was nicer maybe."They look at each other and giggle."Got you bro." And they naruto run away.

Flashback end

As I keep daydreaming I dont even notice myself slipping off the swing until I all ready off the swing."Y/N!" I heard katsuki yell.As I prepare to feel the ground I never do. I look up and see katsuki holding me bridle style in his arms.

Before I could thank him I feel a pair of lips on mine. Is he kissing me? His lips kinda feel nice though. I melt into the kiss even more. But sadly he pulls away and looks at me with love."y/n I-" before katsuki could finish something hit him,I look over but no one was their I look back at katsuki and he fainted.

"Katsuki?"

A/n: this took a good minute but like its 11:00 pm at night💖💛💙