Potty Mouth

It’s been another week, Deku kept on with his new schedule and I kept waiting for Stain.

    There was a distance that formed between Deku and me.

    Not on purpose, he was so tired and swamped he couldn’t talk to me.

    Katsuki was a mess.

   He was more angry than usual, quirk activated constantly, and a new record of a potty mouth.

    We just got out of school, Deku, Katsuki, and I all headed in the same direction.

     Katsuki wasn’t usually with us, but he was leaving school earlier and earlier recently, instead of staying behind to lag with his underlings.

   I couldn’t stop thinking about Stain, whenever I looked at Katsuki I imagined his death, and it terrified me.

    Made me so scared for him.

   Stain will kill him, I’m certain.

    Katsuki was hero trash, and Stain would see that.

    Katsuki doesn’t know his demise was so close, but I do, and it was driving me crazy.

   Because there was nothing I could do, not yet.

     Katsuki was an ass, but he didn’t deserve to die.

    Katsuki walked ahead of us and Deku walked a step ahead of me. Deku and I were walking in silence, it was a bit suffocating.

    “Deku, how’s your training going?” I asked in hopes of a conversation. 

    “It’s going good.” The reply was short and sleepy.

    He rubbed his eye and I nodded. That was the end of any conversation, it seems.

    Deku turned suddenly, his eyes wide and his mouth agape.

     “I forgot my notebook! I need to go back for it, I’ll see you tomorrow!”

   He started running away and all I could do was sigh and keep walking.

    I was all too aware that it was just Katsuki and me, but the distance between us didn’t change and while an oppressive silence surrounded us, the distance was a comfort.

    I watched Katsuki, his stride was powerful and murder vibes wafted off of him.

    Katsuki was strong, there was no doubt about it. He had the type of energy top heroes had, large and powerful.

    His energy was like a firecracker, constantly sparking and violent and loud, but pretty and awe-inspiring.     

   ‘But would it be enough to stop Stain?’

   Again terror gripped me, Stain was going to kill Katsuki, and there was nothing I could do about it.

    Stain was powerful.

   His energy, while weak from the injuries, was bloodcurdling. It was oppressive and suffocating, snarling and twisted. 

   "What the fuck are you staring at!" A voice roared out and I flinched, bringing myself back to the present.

    Katsuki had stopped and was now staring back at me.

   Biting my lip I looked away.

    "What the fuck is your problem?"

    I snapped my head back to him, only to find myself more confused than ever.

   Katsuki was looking at me like I'd grown a second head, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pursed.

   "What?" I asked, confused and a little freaked out from his sudden scrutiny. He scowled and shook his head.