Buddy Buddy

“Deku!” I yelled as he walked through the sliding door.

    Class 1-A of UA was here for their first official day, where they would meet their homeroom teacher.

    Deku, excited as he was, had called me to deliver the news of his acceptance and I couldn’t have been happier to discover we were in the same class.

   I smiled at him, pausing for a moment when I sensed something off.

   It wasn’t Deku’s usual energy.

   No, this was different, ten times stronger.

   The energy was loud and bright, rolling off of him like rays of sunshine. 

    ‘Almight.’

   His name rang through my head, a connection I couldn’t quite place. 

    “What the fuck? How the hell is the fucking nerd here?” Katsuki growled out from his seat. 

      ‘If only he wasn’t here.’ I thought bitterly. 

   “Get your feet off the desk! That is not proper edicate!” A tall boy with locked elbows was chopping the air like a robot.

    He had black hair and bright blues eyes that glowed through his glasses. His body was well built, having a buffer frame than most of the class, with enormous caves.

    His energy was sharp, flowing off of him like a high-speed train.

   Katsuki tsked at him and flipped him off. 

    “Come on Bakubro! That wasn’t very nice!” The redhead from before smiled and slung an arm over Katsuki’s shoulder. 

    “Fuck off Shitty Hair!” Katsuki snarled, shrugging him off.

    The redhead turned and caught my eyes, blinking in surprise.

  I stared back, equally confused. 

   ‘How can he be so buddy buddy with Katsuki?’ 

   “Hey! You’re that girl! I’m Kirishima! Awesome that you made it in!” He smiled brightly and I pursed my lips. 

    “Alright. Settle down. I am your homeroom teacher, Aizawa.” A man zipped up inside a bright yellow sleeping bag grumbled out, staring at us with tired eyes.

    We all made our way to a seat and I ended up in the back next to a boy with dual hair.

   One side was white as snow, the other as red as blood. His energy was off, throwing me for a loop. One side was stiff and chilling, while the other was hot and wispy, roving off of him like flames. He had a burn across the left side of his face and dual eyes, one green and the other brown. He was handsome, with a sharp jawline and a stoic expression. 

    “Alright. Today, you’re going to take a physical. Come with me.”

   Aizawa magically found his way out of the sleeping bag, revealing his black clothing and odd white scarf. His hair was long and unbrushed. He looked like he hadn’t slept in days and his energy felt like it too. It was small as if it was exhausted, chopping the static-like energy in half.

   We got up and followed him out of the room. 

    “That’s Ereaserhead. He’s an underground hero!” Deku squealed into my ear. 

   “Really? What’s his quirk?” I asked, trying not to let Deku’s new energy signature bother me.  

    “He can erase people’s quirks!”

    Raising a brow, I studied our homeroom teacher. We were brought to a locker room area.

    “Girls there, boys here. Change into your gym uniforms.”