Known

So the Sports Festival was an exciting event to watch.

   I assume participation would have been even better. 

   “I can’t believe Aizawa wouldn’t let you join the festival!” Kirishima whined out, swinging an arm over my shoulders.

   I nodded, feeling a bit uncomfortable. 

    “Why?” Denki asked, rubbing his chin.

   I was currently at the train station with the rest of the class 1-A.

   Everyone was bordering different trains for the Hero internships.

    As I didn’t participate in the festival, I was forced to join a generic internship program.

   Sighing I rubbed my forehead. I felt Katsuki’s eyes boring into the back of my head. 

   “Don’t worry about it. Aizawa was just trying to play the power card.”

    I heard Katsuki scoff and then he was pushing Kirishima away and snatching my wrist, dragging me away from the others. 

  “What’s your problem?” I snarked, glancing back as Kirishima and Denki watched us with confused eyes. 

  “My problem? What’s your problem? You’ve been avoiding me and now you’re suddenly all over Shitty Hair?” Katsuki snarled at me, glaring ferociously before turning his gaze to Kirishima, his eyes seething. 

   “I’m not-” 

   “Don’t you fucking dare say you’re not avoiding me!” 

  “I was going to say I’m not all over Kirishima!” I growled back at him, wrenching my wrist from his fingers and planting my hand on my hips. 

  “So you admit you’re avoiding me?” He crossed his arms and sneered at me. Rolling my eyes I mimicked him. 

   “Yes. I’ve been avoiding you. And I’m going to continue avoiding you until I don’t need to avoid you.”

   Katsuki’s glare dropped for a moment, a look of utter confusion ghosting over his face before he was scowling again. 

     “And when the hell is that? Why the fuck are you avoiding me now? I thought we made up in the infirmary?” 

  “We did! I’m not avoiding you because you’re being an ass, I’m avoiding you because your-” I cut myself off, turning away to glare at the ground, heat blooming across my cheeks.

    I couldn’t help but fidget with my fingers, bouncing on the balls of my feet. 

   “What the fuck is this?” Katsuki sent me a suspicious glare.

   “I’m what? If i’m not being an ass then why the hell are you avoiding me?”

   I opened my mouth for a second, wanting to give a clever retort. But then I clamped it shut and crossed my arms, feeling fire travel down my neck and across to my ears.

   “Well? What is it? You don’t think I’m good enough to be around? You think I’m someone you can pull in with panic attacks and then toss aside just because you’re somehow doing better?”

   I reeled back, blinking up as Katsuki in surprise. 

    “No!” I almost hollered out, immediately falling into damage control.

    “Of course not! And what do you even mean?” Katsuki gripped my collar and brought my face close to his, our chests almost touching as I was forced onto my tiptoes. 

   “I was fucking worried about you! You’ve been acting like the world is ending, constantly in a fit of panic and babbling about some guy! Now your fucking ghosting me? Now that you’re no longer simmering with rage? Back in Middle School I knew you were just as messed up as me, I knew you were angry and jaded just as much as I am. Hell, now I know you are, if not more fucked up than me!” Katsuki snarled and I felt myself flinch back at the mention of Stain.