Report

"Die!" Katsuki screamed over the sound of an explosion.

   His quirk sent a three-pointer hurtling to the ground.

    I rolled my eyes, mumbling to myself about his lack of originality, sending my own three-pointer tumbling into a broken pile of metal.

    Now in the UA entrance exams, hundreds of kids were fighting for their futures, chasing down and destroying robots.

    Deku wasn't with me, we parted ways after the written portion of the exam. 

    'I just had to be stuck with him.'

    I narrowed my eyes at Katsuki's satisfied grin, watching his next blast tear a hole through the metal.

    I bit my lip, looking at the sky. Deku was all alone in the other exam ground. 

   "That was so manly!" A redhead screamed, taking down his own three-pointer.

     The boy was loud, but not as loud as his energy. Like his quirk, some sort of hardening ability, the red head's energy was hard, jaded, and large. It was thick, seemingly impenetrable.

    Though his energy wasn't negative, not like Stain's.

    No one's energy is like Stain's.

    I never got the boy's name, but he ran around with a goofy smile and a small scar across his eyebrow, eyes red like poppies.

   He seemed to have taken an immediate interest in Katsuki, already putting him upon a pedestal of 'manliness.' 

    Rolling my eyes I destroyed yet another robot.

    The exams were simple, just a written test on your academic level, and then a test on your potential.

    The test itself was inherently wrong.

    Systematically allowing only fake, frivolous, destructive, kids into the hero course.

    It made me sick to think about all the fakes running through the system.

    Now, taking the test myself, I realize that the problem wasn't inherently heroes, Deku is valuable evidence to that, but the problem was the system itself.

     UA's hero exams weren't designed for proper heroes.

     Stain was expecting a report after the exam, he wanted me to be a spy for him, to tell him who the fakes-to-be were.

    I didn't exactly agree with him, but he left me no choice, literally.

    He climbed out the window before I could even respond, stalked me to make sure I said nothing, and then beat me into the ground like a stone killing two birds. 

    'Well it essentially did.'

    It killed my physical weakness, and my mental strength.

   I shivered as I remembered what he could do to me if I disobeyed.

   Not only did Stain train me, but he also taught me what would happen if I said no, and right now, I wasn't willing to pay that price.

    Some people would tell me to go to the authorities, but the authorities were the heroes, and the heroes were lies.

   Untrustworthy. 

   "Look out!" Something tackled me to the ground just as a robot swung its arm over my head.

   Blinking up at Katsuki I took a second to process my predicament.