Chapter 8 - Aang

You walked out and gave a stretch. 

"Ah, (y/n). Come and have some tea." Iroh said. You gave a nod and took the cup and drank it. You looked and saw the village and gave a sigh. 

"You will be ok." Iroh said. You gave a nod and put the cup down as the ship stopped. You walked down the steps and when the door opened, you saw a few people standing there. You walked down and looked nervous. You had a few soldiers with you as Iroh and Zuko watched from the door way. 

"H-Hi." You said and sighed as you stuttered. 

"Sorry, I'm just a little nervous." You say. a Woman walked up.

"What is the fire nation doing here?" She asked. This was a normal question. 

"I'm, well we, are looking for the Avatar." You say. She looks nervous but you then see a boy running at you with a water tribe sword. 

"Sokka no!" The woman shouted. You stomped your foot and made a rock come up and trip him. He fell face first into the snow. His sword came down by you and you grabbed it. You looked at it. 

"Very well made." You say and look at him. He growled. 

"Please, forgive my son." The women said. You smiled at her. 

"I don't blame him for attacking." You said and held the sword out for him. He looked confused as she stood slowly. 

"We really are just looking for the avatar. They would be an air bender and very old." You said to him. He took the sword and back up.

"We haven't seen him!" Sakka yelled. You gave a nod. 

"Do you mind if I look around the village please, to make sure?" You asked. Sokka gripped the sword harder and glared but the woman put a hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry but I cant allow that." She said. You took a step forward. 

"Please madam. Either I look or the others on the ship will look." You say and she looks at the ship. 

"My name is (y/n), if that helps." You say, She looks at you. 

"And my name is Kya but I will still not allow it." She says. You look down before you look at them. 

"If you say no again, the ship will look. People could get hurt." You say. She looks scared but then someone falls from the sky and a gust of wind is blown at you. 

"Stop!" You hear and look, seeing a kid in Orange. He was bald and had blue tattoos. 

"No Aang!" You hear and see a girl.

"Katara!" Sakka yells as she runs to the boy. You see the soldiers walk up but you put your hand up. 

"Stop." You say and they do. You look at them. 

"You must be the avatar." You say. He glares. 

"And if I am?" He asks. You smile. 

"We would like you to come with us." You say. He looks at the ship, then at you. 

"If I go, will you leave this village alone?" He asks. You give a nod. He sighs and nods. You smile and move to him. 

"Come." You say and walk with him but you stop as he gets on the ship with the soldiers. You turn and look at the village. 

"Thank you miss Kya. We will not return." You say and walk on as the door closes. You sigh and look at Iroh. 

"You did well." He said. You smile and nod. Zuko walks over and hugs you. You blush.

"We did it (y/n). We got the avatar and..." He says but the hear screams and you all look as the avatar runs out. You walk over. 

"Avatar." You say. He shoots wind at you and you get pushed back to the edge. You glare and grab some earth and bring it onto the ship. 

"Aang!" You hear and look, seeing Katara jump down from a huge flying bison and land, using water bending. You glare and use your earth and send cuffs at them but she used water to make them into mud. 

"Guys! come on!" You hear Sakka scream. Soldiers run at Katara but she freezes them. The huge Bison flies down and they get on it before they fly off. You watch as they do and sigh.

"No! Follow them!" Zuko screams but is answered with silence and looks. 

"Umm, after your free." He says. You walk over and start helping others to break the ice. 

"Where should we go?" You ask. Zuko looks as they disappear. 

"To the air temple." He says. Iroh nods.