Chapter 21 - Team Avatar's plan.

Zuko was being held back as everyone watched (y/n) being taken by Azula.

"We have to save her!" Zuko yelled but Sakka covered his mouth.

"Zuko we can't. You have to keep training Aang. We have to stop the fire lord before the comet comes. We have to do it during the eclipces." Katara says. Zuko growls and they bring him on Appa. Zuko moves as Appa starts to fly. 

"I'm sorry Zuko." Aang says, Zuko looks at him and glares before he gos to punch him but stops. He has tears. 

"They will kill her." Zuko says and moves and sits down. Everyone is quiet as he crys. 

"Maybe not. They might jsut want to imprison her." Iroh says. Zuko looks at him. Iroh had desided to say with them till Aang's training was complete. 

"And you know thats not how father works." Zuko says. Iroh is silent and soon, silence is the only thing thats heard, besides the wind.

"How long have you loved her?" Katara askes, looking at Zuko. He looked at her. 

"Since I broke off my engagment with Mai. We were thriteen when i broke it off." Zuko said. Aang moves.

"Ok here is the plan. We can't wait for the eclipes." Aang says. They look at him and aang looks at Katara. 

"We will get her back. We jsut need a way in." Aang says. 

"But how? No one has snuck into the fire nation." Yue says. Iroh smiles. 

"Yes, but no one has asked I, Iroh, the once promiced Fire lord, on how to get in." Iroh said. Everyone looked at him.

"Well?" Sakka asked, almost yelling. Iroh smiled. 

"The fire lord has a secret tunnel. It is garuded but only by a few garuds. We can easily defect them and get in." Iroh says. Aang smiles and looks at Katara. 

"I need to speak to Roku." Aang says before he moves a bit and sighs, taking in a deep breath and his eyes glow white. Katara looks at Zuko but he is looking at Sakka and Yue. Sakka is holding her close to him.

"Did he ever tell her?" Katara asks. Iroh shakes his hand.

"No. He wanted to get his honor back before he telling his father he wanted to marry her." Iroh says, Katara looked at Aang. He's eyes slowly truend back to normal. 

"I know how to defeat the fire lord." Aang says. He then explains how he take remove a persons bending. Zuko smiled. 

"We can save (y/n) and stop my father all at once." Zuko says. 

"Then you can take over as Fire lord." Iroh says. Zuko looked shocked. 

"I...I guess. I am the rightful heir." Zuko said. Yue smiles at him. 

"I think you will make a good fire lord." She says. Zuko smiles at her. He then looks at aang. 

"Good thing you mastered Fire then." Zuko said. Aang gave a small nod. He looked at him hands. 

"I can do this. I'm ready." Aang said.