Chapter 22 - Fighting

You were awaken when your cell opened. It had been about a few days now. You sat up and saw Zhao walks in. 

"The fire lord wants to talk to you." He says and grabs your arm. One good thing in your burn healed more and only stung a little. You stood and walked with him to the throne room. 

"Hello (y/n)." He said. You glare at him. He stands and walks over.

"It seems that your friends were spotted entering the fire nation yesterday." He said. You looked at him but didn't say a word. 

"Now, why would they do that when the eclipse is still far way?" He asks. you shrug but he grabs your chin.

"How are you doing it?" He asks. You move your leg and kick him. Ge grunts in pain but doesn't let you go. 

"I don't know what your talking about." You said. Ozai grabbed your throat. You didn't move. 

"I know you have been contacting them. How? How when you can't bend?" Ozai asked. You didn't do anything and he lets you go. 

"Zhao. Make sure her shackles are really on." Ozai says and moves away from you. Zhao walks up to you. when he grabbed them, you bend the metal and it goes on his hands. 

"What!" Zhao screams and you kick him away, bringing the metal on your feet up and bend them around your arms. you then face Ozai.

"Your wrong. I never contacted them but I did get the metal off me." You say. Zhao was trying to get the metal off his hands as Ozai looks at him, then you. 

"Very good. now, lets see how you do against me." Ozai says and sends fire at you. you dodge it, takes a bit of your metal and throwing it at him. He dodges it and that gave you time to get to the gardens, well, that what you hoped. Zhao had moves and tripped you. You landed on the ground but you moved and dodged fire. 

"You know (y/n). If you were born into the fire nation, you would have been my best Admiral." Ozai said. Zhao was blocked the exit now and he had melted the metal off him. You got your metal ready for attacking and waited. Zhao shoot fire at you. you ducked and throw a piece at him. It grazed him on his cheek and you moved behind Ozais throne. You looked and saw you have a little metal left. The rest was melted by Ozai and Zhao. 

"Come out now and we won't kill you." Ozai says. You move and look at them. you knew they were lying but maybe you could distract them and make a run for the exit. You take the last bit of metal, stretching it and you run at them. they shoot fire but your metal shield took it, melting as you run by them. As you did, you see Zhao was faster and he brought his leg up, hitting you in the stomach. you fly back and land on the ground, holding your stomach and gasped for air from it being knocked out of you. 

"It's to bad we have to kill you now." Zhao says as he and Ozai walks closer, fire in their hands. you glare at them before you spit at them. They raise there hands and you close your eyes, thinking of Zuko. 

"(y/n)!" You heard Zuko shout and open your eyes, just in time to see Zhao and Ozai dodging fire but slip on Ice. Zuko runs over and gets in front of you. 

"Zuko?" You ask. He looks at you and smiles. 

"Not just me." He says and looks. you see the whole avatar team. You smile and stand up slowly.