Chapter 14 - Spirits

Katara looked at you as rubbed your arms. It was getting colder now. Katara moved to you.

"(y/n)?" She asked. You looked at her.

"Are you ok?" She asked. You gave a nod. It has been a few days now but you haven't said a word since you left.

"You sure? You haven't said a word." Sakka asked. You looked at him and sighed.

"I...When i Lost my home, Papa took me in. My only friend was Zuko. He helped me train and...and..." You had more tears.

"And you love him." Sakka said. You gave a nod. Katara hugged you as your cried.

"Guys, I'm sorry to interrupt but we are here." Aang said. Sakka and Katara move and look but you don't move to look. They land and you move as they get off but you get off on the other side and walk off as they talk. You could hear the north pole residents whispering about you doing in fire nation clothes. You kicked the snow but you then saw a cave. It didn't have any snow in it. 

"What the." You say and walk over to it. It was warm inside. You walk in and see a small pond in the middle and walk up. You then see two koi fish. One was black with a white dot on its head, the other was white with a black dot. You sit and look at them. They were swimming in a circle like yin and yang. You reach for the water. 

"I wouldn't." You hear and look, seeing a girl with white hair. 

"They are Tui and La. The Moon and Ocean sprites." She said and walks over. You look back at them and see they are looking at you. 

"They are beautiful." You say. She looks at them before she nods.

"Yes they are and very sacred to use. Why are you here?" She asked. You moved your hand and dipped it in the water. La, the ocean spirit, swam up and rubbed your hand before swimming back to Tui.

"I was feeling lost and i saw this place, like i was drawn to it." You said. 

"No. I meant what is the fire nation doing here?" She asked. You look at her and have tears. 

"Because i was raised by a great man from the fire nation after my village was killed." You say. She moves and sits next to you and you see Tui swim up to her. 

"So your not with the fire nation?" She asked. You laugh a bit and wipe your eyes. 

"No. No I am fire nation but at the moment, i'm with the avatar." You say. She nods and stands. Tui watches her. 

"Then i will leave you here but some of my people will be keeping an eye on you." She said. You gave a nod.

"Thank you." You say but she doesn't answer you. You do know she was gone because Tui swam back to La. You watched them. 

"Do you think he will ever see me as an alley again?" You asked the koi. They both stopped swimming and looked at you. You have tears and picked up some earth and bend it into a small ball. You hear the soldiers move closer to you but you put the dirt in the water and they swim around it. After a while, you took it out and placed the dirt, now mud in your hand. You play with it for a while, enjoying the feeling of water and earth mixed together. You then smile.

"Your right. Zuko and I may be, well enemy's right now, but just like this mud, we will always be connected in some way." You say and remove the mud from your hand and place it on the ground. You stand and look at them.

"Thank you both." You say and walk back out, a smile on your face.