Chapter 18 - Azula

You stand as the sun rose and you streach. You were in the middle of the earth kingdom, laying low right now so Zuko could train Aang. He had mastered earth bending. Aang also said he wanted to go to the western air temple and so every day you all would fly low to the ground, staying hidden. You looked around and saw everyone was still sleeping so you grabbed a pale and walked to a river that was close. You get some water but heard footsteps and looked. You saw Ty Lee, Mai and Azula.

"Hello (y/n)." Azula said. you stood. 

"Princess Azula." You said. Ty Lee smiled and Mai glared at you.

"I'm glad we found you. I have orders from Father to bring you, Zuko and Uncle abck to the fire Nation." Azula said. you knew she was lying. She hated you and the feeling was the same. 

"I guess you didn't hear. Iroh and Zuko left me in the earth kingdom. They said they didn't need me any more." You lied. Azula moved closer to you. 

"We know your lying (y/n). You all are with the avatar." She said. You looked sad and forced tears. 

"After i finished training them, they left me in the middle of the night. I'm not lying." You lied. Azula's smile faded. She then sighed and grabbed your arm. You moved your foot back, sending a rock backwards to the camp without them seeing. Yuo wanted to warn the others so they don't get caught. 

"Fine. We will take you back. Ty Lee." Azula said. Ty Lee ran over and pressed her fingers on your back and shoulders. You fell and Mai walked over and picked you up.

"We have one. We can find the others later." Azula said as they walked on to a ship. Mai put you down in one of the cells and closed the door. You staired at the ceiling till you could move, which took hours. Once you could, you sat up and sighed. The door opened and Azula walked in.

"(y/n)." She said. You glared at her. 

"I want you to know what your facing when we land in the fire nation." Azula said. You looked away from her. 

"A cell. Made of metal. You will never bend again. Father said he has something else also, but I don't know what it is." She said. You cleaned your fists and you felt the metal in your bed move a bit. Azula moved back to the door.

"Enjoy that thought." She said and laft, locked your door. You moved and lifted your matress. You saw that the metal in your bed had moved. You looked at your hand and then the metal. You put your hand out but didn't touch the metal. You slowly clenched your fist and the metal moved. Your eyes became wide. You moved and put the mattress down. You moved to the wall and took a stance. you took in a deep brearth and closed your eyes. 

You could see the earth.

You exhailed and forcused on the earth within the metal. You pushed your hand out and felt it move. You smirk and pulled back hard. The wall shot back and you moved as it fell to the gound. You felt the wind and looked, seeing water. You herad yelling and looed as the opened the door. You saw Azula. you smiled, waved at her before you jumped from the ship, landing in the water with a splash.