Chapter 9 - Air temple

You watched Zuko pacing up and down the helm. He was thinking of what to do when they get to the air temple.

"Prince Zuko, we are close." The captain said. He look at him but doesn't say anything. 

"I will go." You say. They look at you. 

"No. It's to dangerous." Zuko said. You smile at him.

"Zuko. You and I both know its for the best. I have shown I won't hurt them." You say and get ready to earth bend. About seventy years ago, the fire nation made a path to take them. That was their way up, not yours. 

"Be careful." Iroh says. You smile and hug him. 

"I will be ok Papa." You say and the ship stops. 

"We have arrived." The captain said. You gave a nod and walked out. You saw how high it was and how steep also. You smirked. 

"Hey Papa, Zuko. Watch this." You say and step on the ground. You put your hands on the wall and push it. They see a slab come out under you. You take a deep breath and put your hands into the air. You bring them down fast and the slab shoots up fast. When is slowed, you did it again, then again. When the parts of the path came up, you would jump and make a new slab. You laughed as you felt the strength of the earth before you made it to the top. You walked from the slab and walked around. It was quiet but you knew they were here. You then saw a light and ran to it. 

"Aang! please! Calm down!" You hear and walk in. Aang was floating in the air, his eyes and tattoos were glowing white. You slowly walked to Katara but the wind was strong. 

"Whats going on!" You yelled. They looked at you but were slowly being blown back. You used your bending and put rocks around them to keep them stable. You then see a monk's skeleton and look up at Aang. Was that his father?

"Aang! I know you don't know me but please listen!" You scream.  

"No Aang! She's fire nation!" Sakka screamed. 

"Aang my whole village was killed by the fire nation!" You screamed. Aang slowly fell to the ground and the winds stopped. 

"My mother and father were killed in front of me." You say as he fell to his knees and his glowing eyes and tattoos faded. He looked at you and you undid the earth bending on everyone.

"Please Aang, understand why we want you to come with us." You say. Katara and Sakka run over to him. 

"We don't care." Sakka said. You looked at him. 

"The one that killed my village was going to yours next. That's what Papa said." You said to him. He became quiet. You look at Aang again. 

"Zuko was..." You start but a Lemur jumped on your head and looked at you from your head. You giggled and grabbed him. 

"Hello there little guy." You say. You reach into your pouch and take out a few nuts. It takes it and eats them. You look at them again as the Lemur flies to them. 

"Maybe another time OK." You say and move. 

"Just promise me when that time comes, you will listen." You say. Sakka growls.

"We don't have to promise you anything!" He yells but Aang stands. 

"If you promise not to attack us, we will listen to you the next time we meet." Aang says. You smile and give a nod. 

"Deal." You say and walk out of the place. You walk to the edge and make a slab before you walk on it. You put rock around your feet and make it drop. You land on the bottom and walk back onto the ship. You see Zuko and Iroh waiting for you. 

"Well?" Zuko asks. You smile. 

"They were up there. I told them the next..." You start but Zuko breaths flames, making you stop. 

"What do you mean next! You didn't capture him!" Zuko yells. You look scared. 

"Prince Zuko, please calm down." Iroh said. 

"W-Well I was b-but Aang was in a weird state. I-I told them the next time we meet, we..." You start but Zuko slaps you. It wasn't a hard but it made it huge sound and stung a little. You were shocked. 

"Prince Zuko!" Iroh yelled. 

"You swore you would help me." Zuko said and walks away. You had tears and ran to your room. 

"(y/n)!" You heard Iroh yell but you didn't stop. You ran into your room, closed the door and cried. 

"I-I am helping." You whispered as your cried.