Chapter 12 - Beginning friendship.

You took in the morning air and sighed. You saw Dav walking with his new cane. You ran over. 

"Morning." You say. He smiles.

"Good morning. Are you leaving today?" He asks. You give a nod. 

"I am but I'm..." You start but stop as you look ahead an see a crowd. 

"Please! Everyone you have to leave this town!" You hear and walk over with Dav. You then see the boy from the south pole. The one that helped the avatar. Sakka you believe his name was.

"That is the boy that stopped the freedom fighters from hurting me." Dav said. 

"They will blow the dam! You have to leave!" Sakka yelled.

"Yeah? And I can fly." A fire nation guard said and laughed. Dav walked up. 

"He saved my life. If he says it will be blown, they I believe him." Dav said. You walk up. 

"And if he is telling the truth then we have to move fast." You said. Sakka looks at you. you smile at him and soon, everyone was out of the village. You stood with Dav and the boy and watched as the dam was blown and water flowed down, destroying the village. You looked at the boy. 

"Thank you." You say. He looks and nods. 

"Now you have to do me a favor." You say. He looks worried. 

"Take me to this freedom fighter leader." You say. He waits a bit before he nods and walked to the bison. He gets on. 

"Come on." He says. You climb up and sit but you see a fire nation guard also get also.

"Appa, Yip Yip." He says and you start to fly up. 

"So. Why help me?" He asks. You look at him. 

"I wanted to help the town." You say. He nods and you see the Avatar, Aang, the female, Katara, and a boy trapped in ice. the bison lands and you both get down. 

"Finally." The garud said and walked up to the man. You were standing next to Sakka

"Sakka, what happened?" Katara asked

"I warned the town. The old man i saved helped me, along with her." Sakka said. They looked at you. 

"My name is (y/n)." You say. 

"We remember." Katara said. You smiled. 

"I'm glad. Then I have to ask. Would you all being willing to come with me and talk to Prince Zuko? It would mean a lot to us. To me." You say. They were silent. 

"Alright. But under one condition." Katara says. You look at her. 

"We do it on Appa. In the air." She says. You nod. 

"That can be arranged." You say and smile.