Chapter II

Imprint and Love?

[Author's note:In the story,Nick Robinson is a werewolf who joined the pack when he was 14.Also, Jasper and Alice have a brother-sister relationship and Alice and Edward are mates....
I hope you enjoy this chapter😊]

Y/n's pov

I was playing my violin, trying to compose new music, but got thirsty and went downstairs for a drink of water.I looked out the window and smiled at the beautiful view of the trees, feeling the slow winds.

I went back to my room only to find my phone ringing.It was Nick!.I accepted the call immediately and heard my 'bestest friend's' voice, saying,"Hey,y/n!!".I replied with a little high pitched voice,"Hi, Nick ,How you doing?How is college?"."I'm good, what about you?I don't really hear from you much...since, I moved to college"."No, it's nothing like that , I've been learning a lot of new skills lately, so, not much time on my hands,you know,...OK ,dumbo ,answer my question, How is college?"I asked with a sarcastic voice."You know, same old ,same old..."."Really?I don't even know about college and your sayin', "same old,same old"huh?"I said playfully, only to hear him chuckling from the other side.

"Ok,so..........,ummm....."he dragged."What?"I asked."ummmmm......."nervousness in his tone."Nick, what is it?"I asked rather quickly."........Soo, have you imprinted on anyone?..."he asked after a long pause.Suddenly , at the question, a feeling of disappointment washed over me, leaving me speechless."Y/n, are you there?", He asked.I immediately got out of my  thoughts and answered ,"Actually, No, I didn't..."."Oh..."he asked, and I sensed a little bit of sorrow in his voice."ok ,then I need to get going, bye.."he said hesitantly."Alright then,bye"I replied and hung up the call.Thanks to him, now I was feeling lonely and depressed thinking about whether I'm ever going to imprint..

Nick's pov

She hung up, making me feel sad and happy at the same time.I was sad for not being able to be with her, which hurts me in every way, since, I imprinted on her the day I saw her for the first time.And, the worst thing is nobody except me knows that she is my imprint but I wanted it to be that way.I still remember that day,
When I asked her,...

*Flashback*"What if I imprinted on you and you didn't imprint on me?

*Flashback*
"What if I imprinted on you and you didn't imprint on me?.She just looked at me, and smiled, moving her head sideways, and saying,"You know,umm, I want my imprint to be my first love and I made that stubborn decision when I first thought about it .So ,if I imprinted on you, then I would love to be with you and if I didn't,....then...,you will still be my best friend forever"."Wait a minute..., you didn't really imprint on me, right?".She asked with fear in her eyes.I said rather confidently ,"Of course,NOT!",

I said rather confidently ,"Of course,NOT!",

ignoring the fact that I really did. She answered my question as kindly as possible and I loved her for that.
*End of flashback*
But I was still a little happy that she didn't imprint on anyone. I'm still hoping that she imprints on me, because I love her deeply and don't wanna lose her to someone else...

Meanwhile, at the Cullens' house....

Alice's pov

I was sitting on the couch with my mate Edward and trying to watch some movie.Edward asked,"Everything all right?",to which I replied, "Yep, but I think I need to hunt..". "Alright, then let's go"Edward said.Just as soon as I was getting up off the couch, I was pulled back into a vision....{I saw Jasper in the woods with a very beautiful girl.They were just standing there looking into each other's eyes,like they were in love...}
Edward held me close and asked "What's wrong?Is it a vision?".I said, "Yes...."."Well,What is it about?"Edward questioned me again."I.....I think I just saw Jasper and his mate and......they were staring at each other with love in their eyes" I said with happiness in my tone, making Edward smile.I was so happy that he will hopefully find his mate soon.I requested Edward to not talk about this to anyone.I wanted it to happen as a surprise to him.I got up and started going upstairs,"where are you going? Edward asked standing up."I'm just gonna go check up on  Jasper"I said."Since,he is feeling so down lately, I'm gonna cheer him up and tell him not to lose hope.."I added.Edward nodded his head indicating me to go to him.

Jasper's pov

I am losing all hope.I spent a century with no one as my mate.I don't even know if I am going to find her.I wanted to give up.But a small sign of hope would always be felt in me.I thought if I don't find her I'm going to ask the Volturi to end me.And then, there was a knock on my room's door.I went to the door and opened it to find my sister Alice."Hey."I said."Hi, hope you are doing alright"Alice said."Yeah.... I'm fine"I sighed."Jasper,please you need to have hope, you will find your mate.Please have hope..."I said to him.

I just gave a small smile,"I have been hoping and waiting for a century now

I just gave a small smile,"I have been hoping and waiting for a century now.I don't know if I can be here much longer"I told her.Alice said,"Well, you didn't give up for a century,then why don't you wait some more.I know you won't give up that easily"."I'll try my best,but I am not sure how much longer I can hold on"I said."Trust me, you should not give up NOW."Alice said stressing on the last word while closing my room door and leaving making me feel lonely to wonder if I will meet my mate soon.