Chapter XI

Meeting the Cullens

Y/n's pov

I was already up and ready to meet the Cullens but I was still waiting for Jasper to show up.I wore a blue shirt with black jeans underneath and put my hair up in a ponytail.I went downstairs to find my parents there."Dad, Jasper and I are going out and he's gonna be here soon to take me out..."I say to my dad, who's expression changed just when I finished my sentence."Where are you going?"he asked me and I said,"To meet his family"."Should I trust them to not hurt you?"he asked.I sighed and mumbled,"Dad, come on..". Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Jasper.I looked at my dad,"Please be nice..."I said.He walked over to the door and opened the door to come face to face with Jasper.I stood behind my father."Hello Mr.Uley I wanted to introduce myself officially to your family.I'm Jasper Hale and would love to accompany your daughter to meet my family.."he spoke like a true gentleman.My father looked uninterested, and started at me and back at him."What's the guarantee that your family won't hurt my daughter?"he asked."Sir, I promise, I mean her no harm.."Jasper said trying to convince my father.My father then smiled and nodded at me to go with him.I smiled and stepped out to stand beside Jas.I mouthed a thank you to my father.My mom then came beside my dad and stood in front of us."Jasper! finally!!it's nice to meet you.You know rather than sneaking up into y/n's room you should hang out with us!!"my mom said winking at me.I rolled my eyes,smiling while Jasper let out a little chuckle and said"It was nice to meet you too Mrs.Uley"."Please... call me Emily"my mom said "And you can call me Sam"my dad followed.I smiled at them both "See you soon, mom and dad"I said and left with Jasper.

After a little ride in Jasper's car we finally reached the Cullens house.I opened the car door and stood in front of the huge beautiful house of his.He came by my side and intertwined our fingers, causing us to smile at each other."You ready?"he asked me.I took a deep breath and nodded my head.We walked in through the front doors and then climbed the stairs to see some palefaces.Jasper introduced me to everyone,"Everyone...this is my love,y/n..".I put on a smile ignoring that I am shaking with nervousness.A couple were cooking food,"We were just making you some food, you gave us a chance to cook for the first time after a long time"a man who looked a little older said to me."I'm Carlisle and this is Esme,my wife"he spoke.

"We've been waiting to meet you y/n, I hope you like Italian"she said with a very kind smile

"We've been waiting to meet you y/n, I hope you like Italian"she said with a very kind smile.I avert my gaze from Esme and saw a big dark-haired guy standing next to a very beautiful woman."That's Emmet and Rosalie"Jasper said to me.I smiled at them even though they didn't actually seem to smile at me.Esme spoke up,"I hope you're hungry,y/n".I nod my head but Jasper spoke up,"She already ate,Esme..".Then I hear glass shatter from Rosalie's hands."Great! Let's just pretend like she is not a big danger for all of us!"she said sarcastically."I'm sorry but..um..I don't mean no harm to anyone"I say in a low voice."Oh really?!"she rudely hissed at me.Just then I see two more vampires entering the room from the staircase,"Hi y/n! it's so nice to meet you.. finally!!"a girl squealed and hugged me tightly."I'm Alice and this is Edward she said with a very sweet smile.I smiled at them and Edward introduced himself,"Glad to meet you y/n"."You too"I said.Jasper initiated the conversation saying,"I would love to show you my room, shall we go?".I nod my head and walk by his side to go to his room.Just as I entered the room,there were many history books neatly placed in the cupboard of his."Wow, you have many books!"I say."Well, That's a way to pass time for over a century.."he said."No novels?"I ask."I guess I have some.."he said.After a little while I asked,"So did you just read books for a century?"."Of course not.. I've had a pretty rough past, and now I am here in the present with you and I know that's all that matters.."he said,a little hesitantly while mentioning his past.I nod my head but was a little sad because he won't open up to me about his past."Hey, wanna go somewhere?"he asked out of the blue."Yep,but where?"I asked him."It's a surprise.."he said with a cheeky grin.I rolled my eyes saying "of course of course Mr.Hale and his surprises..".He chuckled causing me to break out into a hearty laugh.
We walk in the woods for a while and reached a meadow filled with beautiful flowers.

I was so mesmerized by the flowers and walked further into the meadow..."This is so beautiful..."I say not taking my eyes of the splendid view."I have never seen something like this in my life..."I say."You have never seen....but,why?"Jasper asks me.I spoke,"I never really crossed the pack's area,my father would not let me step into your area because he was always doubtful about me being the girl in the prophecy.."."Wait, I have to show you something..."I suddenly tell him.I looked around for any animal and saw a little humming bird near the edge of the meadow.I close my eyes and concentrate on communicating with the bird.I open my eyes to find the bird flying towards my stretched out index finger."How did you do that?"Jasper asked me, surprised."I found out from my gran that the Quileute beauty has the power of communicating to animals, because she is supposedly born from the nature to unite the creatures of the Earth and as you know that is me"I say to him with the pretty bird still on my hand.He smiled and tried to touch the bird."Let's just send her away and have a little private time...I don't wanna bother the poor bird...ok?"Jasper said."Alright"I replied and told the bird that she can leave and we won't bother her.We both sat down in the middle of the meadow, with Jasper started asking me more questions about the prophecy...