[42]

---

---

"I don't want to say I told you so but I did," I sang as I watched Charlie drive away. "Bella did well. Charlie didn't ask questions. It's like I've been through this before. Looks like you owe me an apology, Edward."

"I'm sorry for not believing you but I wanted to put Bella's well being first," he justified. 

"Bullshit."

Bella glanced between us, "Please don't argue."

"Well done, Bella. Except for Sky, I've never seen a newborn show that kind of restraint," Jasper praised in an attempt to change the subject.

"I'm not sure she is a newborn. She's so tame," Emmett taunted.

"Bitch there is nothing wrong with her not killing anyone, what the fuck," I exclaimed, staring at him in shock. 

Bella looked offended at his claim. 

"Emmett, don't antagonize her. She's the strongest one in the house," Edward warned, ignoring what I said. 

Emmett scoffed as he cracked his knuckles, "Please."

Didn't know we could actually crack our knuckles but it was great to learn I guess. 

"Am I invisible?" I asked, turning to Jasper. "Or do they just like ignoring me?"

"Did someone say something?" Jasper joked. 

I rolled my eyes, removing his arm from my waist. 

Next thing I know I'm being forced to watch Bella and Emmett arm wrestle. I watched as Emmett carried a small boulder, placing it on a tree stump. 

"Don't hurt yourself, Emmett," Edward called.

Both Bella and Emmett got into position, grasping the others hand, readying themselves for the arm wrestle. 

"All right. On three," Jasper announced before he began counting. 

The arm wrestle began and within about ten seconds, Bella had pushed Emmett's hand down. I clapped. There was something slightly entertaining about watching Bella win an arm wrestle with a extremely tall and muscular Emmett. 

"Did you see that?" Bella laughed. She began punching the rock, making it crumble. She then seemed to get distracted by something. She slowly walked into the sunlight, admiring her newly sparkly skin. 

Bella was my sister and I loved her but there was something about seeing her basically thriving as a vampire that pissed me off. She was willing to destroy Charlie and Renee's life by pretending to be dead so she could be with Edward. It wasn't until I saw her accept the idea, did I realise how truly selfish she could be. I understood as they aged and we didn't they may seem suspicious but it wasn't like we couldn't lie. I also understood that she loved Edward, but to cut off a family that you loved and had no issue with for him? It felt wrong. I hated feeling angry at her for embracing her new life but I couldn't help it.