•Chapter 7•

•Theadora Sanford•

"Wake up, miss." A soft voice called out. I slowly opened my eyes and they met with light brown ones. "Your limo is prepared, and so are your guards." The girl with pretty eyes told me.

I slowly nodded and sat up as she left my room. I heard a couple of groans before Josh pulled back the blanket on the wall. "Good morning." I giggled. Cat rubbed his face on my arm, purring softly.

"Morning." He replied huskily. "What was she talking about?" he questioned cautiously. I rubbed Cat and picked him up.

"Just shopping for a dress. I'm going to a ball." a smile on my face, I had heard of them, but never went to one.

"A ball? Since when are omegas attending those?" he stretched.

"The future alpha wants to thank me for saving his life.... From master Bryce."

Josh smiled encouragingly, "That's great, Thea." The way he looked at me made my heart do skips. I couldn't help but smile back and hug him.

"I'm so happy. This is my first ball!" I squealed lifting Cat and hugging him too. I kissed his soft fur before letting him roam and smiling brightly at Josh. I couldn't wait to find the perfect gown, and be in the same room as another alpha. It was all new to me, and a rare experience for omegas.

His smile faltered a little and I detected something was wrong. "A-Are you alright?" I asked slightly worried.

"Of course I'm alright." he chuckled and the spark returned in his eyes. "Go on, I'll just be here all day." he shrugged.

"Could you, uh, take care of Cat for me?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, of course."

I ran over and hugged him again, "Thanks, Josh!" I ran into the bathroom as fast as I could and did my business in there before running out and rushing upstairs.

At the dining room, Misty, Sophie, and 2 other girls I'd never seen around were gathered and eating. They ignored me as they chatted away. I sat down stunt usual spot in the corner of the room and waited. I wasn't allowed to eat unless I was told I could. I closed my eyes and placed my head on my knees. "Thea? What are you doing down there?" A familiar voice questioned. I looked up and realized it was Jake.

I quickly forced my eyes away from him, remembering my eye contact rule. "Just waiting to eat." I tried to make it sound less not like a mumble.

"Why waiting? C'mon, you can sit beside me." he smiled and held out his hand for me to take. I flushed as I grabbed his hand and we both sat down at the table. The girls grew quiet as they glanced at me. Some of them scooted down and I pretended not to notice.

Jake asked for another plate, and a maid soon came out with one and placed it in front of me. Everyone went back to eating and chatting, and I began to eat. I tried to hold back a pleasured groan as the flavor of the food exploded on my tongue. It was much better than MacRonald's.

They ate this delicious food everyday? (Although it was my cooking most of the time). All I had was spoiled leftovers that always had mold, and no food at all from time to time. Everyone took what they had for granted. If I were a normal pack member, I would never any of it for granted. They were privileged to even have food at all. "Did you enjoy it?" Jake asked as soon as I was finished.

"Yes sir, it was delicious." I shyly mumbled.

"It's about time you ladies head off. Be back in an hour." Jake firmly ordered. Ladies? As in more than one? I wasn't going alone? Sophie, Misty, and the other 2 girls stood up and made their way out the door. I quickly stood up and followed after them. "Bye Thea, have fun." Jake waved.