•Chapter 15•

Theadora Sanford

I kissed back quickly. I wanted to savor every moment of his lips on mine. He swept his tongue inside my mouth and a soft moan made it's way out of my mouth.

He crawled on top of me and kissed my jaw. "Thea..." he trailed off as he kissed my neck. "I don't want anyone to touch you ever again." he grumbled, "I don't want any other man to put his hands on you ever again." He bit into my neck and I dug my nails into his bare back. I unexpectedly moaned. The pain was something I wanted to feel over and over again.

He pulled my dress above me and stared at all of my scars. I bit my cheek and quickly covered my stomach. "No," he whispered removing my hands and continued to stare making me grow frightened. He quickly leant down and kissed one. "Do you know what people say about scars?" He whispered kissing another one. He leant up and softly kissed me.

"No," I said.

"That they're tattoos with a better story." He traced one with his finger and took off my bra. He kissed one of my breasts and I bit my tongue. "You're so beautiful," he mumbled licking it. "I want you all for myself." he planted another kiss on my opposite breast.

I closed my eyes tightly and a tear slipped, "P-Please don't...." I whispered covering my body. He stopped and stared at me again. "I've felt the pain before and-"

"Thea, I promise you it won't hurt a bit," he told me softly. "and if it does, I'll stop, okay?" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it admiringly.

I hesitantly nodded and pulled my hands away from my body. This was it, wasn't it? Was this the end of my life, or just the beginning.

All I knew was that I was giving Josh me.

All of me.

He leaned down and trailed kisses down my stomach that left a searing, yet pleasureable pain. I watched as he undid his button and unzipped his pants. I squirmed around and moaned a bit. He pulled down his underwear, and I looked up, afraid I'd chicken out at any given moment.

Suddenly, I felt it. I felt him inside of me. I gasped, and my back arched upon instinct. Josh leaned over and took my hand in his as he eased in me.

"Josh," I moan. I never knew it could feel so nice. My breath hitched at his first thrust, but I groaned in pleasure once more. Josh remained silent and kissed the nape of my neck. I felt as if we were becoming one, and only he can make me feel this good.

He grunted the faster his strokes became and eventually, the bed started to creak. The sound of it drowned by my constant moaning, until finally Josh gave one last thrust and I felt an overwhelming pleasure.

"Oh my God," I gasped as I dig my nails into his bare skin. Josh looked down at me lovingly and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Was it nice?"

Flushed, I rapidly nodded my head and he got off of me. I felt cold without him, but he left to clean up. I wrapped the blanket around me to make up for the missing warmth, and eventually Josh emerged from the bathroom with a new pair of boxers. He lied down beside me, and I rested my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead once again and I shut my eyes. No words said can describe the happiness he brought to my life.

•••

I covered my eyes as I woke up. Josh was already dressed and he kissed my cheek, "Come on, I want to show you something." he held my hand and kissed it. I yawned and pulled the covers over my chest because of the cold.

"Okay, I'll just go take a shower and-"

"There's no time. Just get dressed."

I put on my bra and panties and slipped on my dress. "I smell like sex." I grumbled.