•Chapter 13•

•Theadora Sanford•

I screamed louder as Beta Bryce brought the platter closer to me. I couldn't help but cry, "Cat!" Beta Bryce had an amused grin on his face and he placed it on the space in front of me.

"Looks good, doesn't it?" he cackled evilly. He put his hands on my shoulders and forced me back into my seat as I cried. "Go on, pick up the fork." he urged.

My hand shook as I grabbed the fork, only to drop it because of the burning feeling though my hand. "Pick it up." Beta Bryce ordered. I sobbed as I grabbed the fork off of the floor and held it tightly, despite the pain. "All of it." he whispered in my ear as I stared at Cat. His fur was gone, and he had steam coming off of his body.

I closed my eyes and cried as I stuck the fork in his cooked body. I opened my eyes and took a piece out. The meat was perfectly cooked and came off easily on my fork. I cried and dropped the fork on the table. I couldn't eat him. I couldn't eat Cat.

Beta Bryce snapped his fingers and one of the guards approached him with a box. Beta Bryce opened it and took out brass knuckles with silver blades on the tip. I cried as he grabbed my arm and yanked me up. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I can't do it! I can't-" he pulled off my dress and punched me in the gut as hard as possible. I fell to the ground at the impact. I looked down at my sizzling skin due to the silver.

"Get the hell up. When I tell you to do something, you do it!" he spat yanking me up and I cried out in pain. I held onto the fork and forced it into my mouth. I held my breath as I chewed so I wouldn't have to taste him. "Good girl," Beta Bryce was satisfied. "now finish the rest." he laughed.

The guards laughed as I struggled to get the meat from the small bones and eat them. My mouth burned from the silver, and so did my hand. It had gotten to the point I began bleeding as I finished half of him. I cried through each bite, chew, and swallow.

Why?

What did I ever do to deserve this? I asked myself. But like every single time, there was no response.

•••

I barged into my room, not caring that the door was open and instantly ran into my bathroom. I tripped and hit my head on the counter, but that didn't stop me from running to the toilet and emptying my body out. I couldn't take it. Every time I threw up, Beta Bryce would make me eat it again. I felt my hair being lifted as I let myself go. Josh's warm hand ran along my bare back as I finished and cried.

"Thea..." he whispered helping me up. I cried and hugged him tightly. "You're... You're..." he couldn't form a sentence.

"Cat is dead!" I sobbed. "They cooked him... And he made me eat him! I ate Cat!" I cried. Josh examined me closely. His eyes were filled with hate and rage.

"Don't talk about it. You need to rest right now." he replied lifting me up and carefully walking me to my bed. He placed me on the lumpy mattress and took out his black bag. There was a first aid kit bigger than my own that he took out. He put a substance on a white clothes and gently patted it on my stomach where I was punched. I bit my tongue from screaming as he worked.

"Take these." he took out 2 blue pills. He dashed into the bathroom and the sound of water running cut on for a couple of seconds before it cut off and Josh ran back to me with his hands cupped together. He put his hands up for me to drink for the pills. I put the pills in my mouth and drank the water, easily swallowing the 2 pills down. He went back to work on my stomach, and the more I tried to focus on what he was doing, the more tired I got.

Not much longer after, my body began to shut down and I had no choice but to close my eyes.

•••