Chapter 5 "Creating Moments"

It was October, but the heat was still in the air and the days were incredibly long. And the last rays of deep-orange sunlight was filtering through the glass sliding windows of my apartment's living room, hitting the distressed light gray vinyl flooring and some light that's reflecting and illuminating the window to my bedroom. I was throwing my head and shufling and ruffling my hair like a rock star in the air with some of my favorite Ed Sheeran songs on my computer, while doing a bubble diagram for my floorplan on my table in a leant forward position. Was so absorb on it when there was a soft knock on my door which made me abruptly stopped and wondered who it was, I immediately put on my white loose shirt to hide some skin and then opened the door and with no surprise it was Ceasare standing outside while displaying his smile to me like an angel. I smirked as soon as his intense scent slapped my face, flushed my nose and filled my lungs with it. And then i found myself lost in the moment while inhaling his scent, he snickered while his eyes were glued on my reaction and so i shook my head to distract him, myself.

He was wearing a striped white and blue sleeveless with bold capital letters on it that screams "BAD BOY" and a big slit on his shirt's arm showing the side of his fair and clean chiseled chest and i just love it, the way he dudes up.

"Hey it's me" he said in excitement and I just rolled my eyes saying,

"Of course it's you, and what's the matter? Again?" I asked as my harsh response, though my heart was eagerly waiting for him and wanting him to fill my room with his company.

"Don't be so hard on me; do you have new movies there?" Motioning his eyes on my laptop, "Let's watch together." He said leaning his right shoulder on my door jamb and putting a little force to pop a slight muscle on his bicep unintentionally but it made me pressed my lips tightly before talking.

"It's not that, I just....." i stummered, "I just need to finish something, I'm in the middle of it and I want no disturbance" I finally said while putting my elbow on my wooden drafting table and raising my technical pen to avoid the ink dripping on the tracing paper that I am working on.

"Hey, don't be so KJ, I'm just bored---"interrupting him in the middle of his sentence, I said,

"Of course you're bored and I'm for goodness sake very busy right now." I muttered in annoyance, with my heart sinking while being an ass to him.

"Ok then, can I just hang out here with you, promise... I won't disturb you, I'll just play mobile legends, if that will do." he pleaded but his face instantly fell blank that I could even draw clean lines on it if I wanted to.

I said to myself, 'this won't do, I can't focus if he's here anyway', and so I said.
"Fine, I'll just take a quick shower and we're going to watch a film, I really don't know what to do with your long face right now."

He raised his eyebrows while blinking consecutively, maybe thinking, 'I knew it, you just can't resist me' his eyes brightened and he put curves on his cheeks revealing his irresistible smile, telling me,
"owkay! That's it ha ha ha , I won" As my response, I just frowned at him, grabbed my bathrobe and went outside my room and to the bathroom.

After I finished my shower, I push opened the door wearing my midnight blue bathrobe, telling him while gesturing him, "ok boy, go outside for now, cause I need to dress myself." He glanced at me and politely lowered his head staring at the floor and went outside to the living room giving me enough time to dress up.

I let myself fall to my bed and I refreshed my computer and then i asked him,

"Ceasare..... What should we watch?" pronouncing his name "CIZAR" instead of the correct pronunciation "CHESAREY". I decided to call him Cizar because his name was too long for me, i dispraise his parents for giving him such name, but he said that it was the name of his Spanish Great-grand-father which put me in awe. He approached me sitting so closed to me, skin to skin, shoulder to shoulder, he leaned his head forward near the computer to view it clearly giving me shivers and my heart almost jump out, and then he said