Chapter 23 "Celebration"

Cizar showed up on my apartment in his plain white shirt and a salmon pink Bench swimming short with long cordon knotted like a ribbon. On his right shoulder is his cool Under Armour black backpack, a sign that he's already all-set for an adventure. “Lheam… I bustled here in full speed and you’re still not ready?” he said with knitted brows.
“Don’t exaggerate, I’ve already showered, just putting on something.” I was moving hastily.
“Yes, you and your cosmetics.” He snickered, I frowned.
“Just a minute, ok?” I sprayed some of my Calvin Klein body mist and grab my hanged white long-sleeved and wore it leaving three buttons undid exposing my somewhat blushing chest.
“You might as well unbutton everything.” He rolled his eyes, I giggled.
“Is that what you like?” I was still giggling, “Later…” I said, he smirked. I put my stuffs on my own black backpack then zippered it, grab my white cap and we stormed out my room.

The sky was gloomy and colorless when we arrived at the resort that we chose outside the city, we both decided to go on this perfect spot: with a six feet deep swimming pool laid with blue stone and a grey quarry marble for the poolside. A barn is converted into a pool house, giving a warmer ambiance to the place. The area was remote, located at a hillside but it has an access overlooking the city. A perfect place for intimacy, we rented a kiosk for our stuffs and then we began unpacking.
“I’ll just go over there to check out the place.” Cizar said while I’m fixing our foods on the table.
“Aren’t you changing yet?” I asked him, eyebrow rose. He grabbed his shirt from the back of his neck, leaving him topless, his stomach contracted showing his abs and he said,
“There…..” He said, I bit my bottom lip, raising my hand retreating,
“Owkay??” he snickered and then he's gone. I finished fixing our things, change into my shorts, grabbing my sunglasses and then I followed Cizar’s way.

He was standing on the grasses bare feet, his hands on his waist while looking at the sight of the city behind the palm trees running in line all throughout the resort. I grabbed his shoulder causing him to flinch,
“Hey! What are you thinking so deep?” I asked, then I stood behind him, he looked at me from foot to head, nodding teasingly.
“What?” I said, lowering my glasses a little, winking at him.
“Wow… You didn’t tell me so that I would have brought mine too…” he dimpled smile.
“No need to hide those seductive eyes.” I told him smirking.
“Come again?” He said annoyingly.
“You heard it, stop acting all cute, everyone might fall for you.” He blushed.
“Hey, I’m not… And everyone? You mean…?”
“Stop it…!” I pinched his torso causing him to move away and then we laughed. “You know what? Let’s jump just on the pool now, so that your too-much confidence will be wash out.” He chuckled.

There are few people on the adult pool, two girls with their boyfriends talking loudly on the poolside, two guys back-flipping on the corner laughing and panting and some kids with their parents on the kid’s pool. Cizar sat on the poolside with his feet on the water watching me, I snatched my white long-sleeved gently and took of my glasses, laid them on the lounge chair and I went to his direction. He tapped the tile beside him motioning me to seat but I just smirked at him and then I dived into the water like a pro-swimmer, I submerged inside the pool, didn’t rise and lifted myself at the end and now sitting at the other side of the pool. I was finger combing my hair while grinning at Cizar, sheets of water are dripping all over me, glimmering on my chest running to my navel and to the fine hair disappearing to my white short, the outline of my cobalt blue underwear is quite revealing inside my now see-through short which I regretted wearing. He was laughing in awe with his hands covering his mouth and staring at me and my body nodding approvingly.

I motioned my head for him to seat beside me but he just gestured me to focus my attention on him. He stood on the poolside, stretching his arms still eyes on me, and then he plummeted to the water, swimming like an Olympian athlete, his arms swaying hugely striking the water sending big waves to all corner of the pool. Now all eyes were on him while making a scene, some are amazed while others are frowning- maybe thinking that he’s a weirdo. My eyes are glued on him fast approaching me; he raised his head in front of me, grabbing my legs and panting heavily while laughing.
“Wow… What was that?” I asked him but my eyes were lingering on his chest.
“Nothing, I just showed you what I’ve got.” His eyes gleaming and eyes elevated. “I couldn’t let it… that you’re always better on everything.” Now laughing proud of himself. I nodded. “Anyways, you also looked like a pro in there, not breathing till the end! That was hard huh…!” He said nodding off. Lifting himself beside me.
“Oh I see… you’re a great swimmer….. And yeah, I learned it back at my Lola’s farm house, it has this beautiful lagoon surrounding the house, and we have lot of rivers and falls on my hometown” he nodded,
“Really…? We’re the same, apart from my swimming classes; I also enjoyed swimming on rivers back at home.”
“Come on, let’s race.” I challenge him. We raced back and forth, playing in the water, not realizing that people are already watching us. Which made us rose from the pool and laid ourselves on the lounge chair, applying sun block on our skin.

We went back to our kiosk and ate our foods, opened some beer while talking about the people on the pool and admiring the beauty of the resort. I was seating on the bench and he was five meters away opposite from me, also seated while leaning on the post, his left leg hanging. I wore my glasses because I couldn’t keep my eyes on his muscular Adonis body with his delicate abs and his sharp V-line which is my favorite of all. I could also feel his eyes running along my whole body but I was just ignoring it, I couldn’t care less at this point. We were still maintaining our eye contact, the air became heated, no one’s talking, I was simply licking and biting my lips and his mouth was slightly open- showing the tip of his tongue. He suddenly stood up ready to head on my direction, but I was fast enough to realized what’s about to take place, so I sighed heavily and,
“Cizar, let’s swim again. I feel so hot!” my chest is now pounding fast. He still continued coming to me and place his beer on the table with tension and then he grasped my arm tightly and said sighing,
“You’re right! Let’s go!” Relaxing his grasp on my left arm.

We swam for several rounds, played like kids until our skin became even tanner as it already was. Dig on our foods and drank more beer until we were gratefully exhausted and then we went back home, to my apartment. We decided to take our shower to cool our heads, he went first inside the bathroom. I was looking at him when he came in with my towel wrapped around his waist. Scrolling my phone watching our photos while waiting for him to give me my towel when he abruptly took off the towel facing me and handing it to me. I swallowed while looking at his lower part because of what he did, but thanks God he was now wearing my unused extra Bench underwear that I lent him. I grabbed the towel from him and went outside my room, I heard him chuckling inside, and then I spent fifteen minutes showering to relax my burning self.

He was already wearing my loose boxer shorts with an American flag print on it and was still topless when I walked in on my paper-thin white trouser and a white see-through sleeveless. He was staring at me, “Are you good?” I asked him while wearing my eyeglasses because my eye hurts from too much exposure of the pool water. But he wasn’t answering, I was putting lotion on my hands when something slides on my stomach, Cizar was hugging me from my back. I was tensed and stiffened at first but I also started rubbing his hands that was wrapped around me. I could feel his hot breathing on my neck and then a strong current of electricity run throughout my entire body. His nose and soft lips are now wandering on my neck and so I tilted my head a little to the side to give him access. “Cizar…” I said but he spins me to face him, his arm tightened around me and cornered me gently to my drafting table. He began pressing his hardening lower half on mine and I let out a little moan at it. I could feel his breathing on my neck causing my heart to beat on an erratic pace. His hands slide down to my ass, cupping them and lifted me on my drafting table. I was gasping and freezing but soon I began to relax and wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my legs slightly below his sexy butt, pressing my hard-on to his groin causing him to become more aggressive. He took off my eyeglasses and taking advantage of my moan, he pressed his lips towards mine, I was stunned a little bit but then I also began moving my lips slowly. He slides back his hands to my neck up to my head, di-shelving his fingers on my hair pulling my head aggressively to him. I also held on to his face pulling them as he pulled mine and our tongues fought hard like sharp swords for pleasure. We halted for a second giggling together, I could smell our arousal as we look each other in the eyes, and he smiled at me smugly and then started attacking my neck with his hot kisses again causing me to moan louder. I couldn’t let him dominate me so I pulled him back to my lips and began kissing him boldly. I could feel his excitement while I’m giving same effort as his. We stopped kissing, my head rested on his shoulder while he was hugging me tightly, we were panting heavily in pleasure.

I couldn’t remember how long we stayed kissing each other, but it went on forever, I could feel our body became one and our bond was strengthened. I don’t want to untangle myself from him because I wasn’t ready yet; I wanted us to just remain hugging. It felt like if I ever let him go, I would be alone again, I wanted to beg him to never stop because I don’t want to lose this feeling forever. He detached himself from me and then rested his forehead on mine, and I saw a tear flowed on his cheek. What was happening? I thought, I wiped his tears softly with my soft thumb and for the last time, I put my lips on his giving him a soft and tender kiss. And in the silence, we could hear our heart beat, racing in a rhythmic pattern.

And then he let me slide back down his body and set me down on my feet. I felt exhausted because of it and he also notices it that is why he held my waist and helped me to my bed. I was laying and he was seating beside me, sweat is still evident on his naked upper half but I couldn’t stop my eyes looking on his gorgeous black eyes. He began smiling at me and I couldn’t help but to giggle as well. He started teasing me, asking if I wanted more, I answered him “yes” jokingly but he took it seriously. He sat on top of me, on my legs and was about to bend when the bed sole cracked intensely because of the force from his knee. We laughed loudly and hysterically, he lay beside me and we couldn’t stop laughing because of the hole he left on my bed. We were giggling until we fell asleep hugging each other.

I didn’t want to open my eyes because I was afraid that everything that happened was just a dream and that reality is I was alone. My head hurts because of the beer we drank, I licked my lips and something stung on my bottom lips, it was from that crazy kiss last night, I thought. That’s why I started pulling my hair tightly and beating my chest to wake up from the dream and then I opened my eyes. And I saw Cizar sitting on my stool just beside my bed, smiling angelically, only then my tears began to fall.
“Hey, why? why Lheam?” He was asking me while wiping my tears with his soft thumb.
“I thought you’re gone. I thought it was just a dream.”
“I am here, it wasn’t a dream Lheam.”
“Pinch me then, so that I will believe that wasn’t a dream.”
“How could I do that to you, my sweet boy, I have an idea…” He touched my face, was now bending,
“Hey, stop it….. I haven’t brush my teeth yet.”
“Whatever…..” he said and then he kissed my forehead down to my nose and pressing his lips on mine. I pulled back and then we giggled.

“Come here, I wanna sleep more” I said, and then he lay back beside me. He smelled my hair, and my head was buried to his chest, my hand wrapped around him.
“Hey, we need to get up now…”
“Why? I wanna stay like this…”
“Let’s eat breakfast now, I had prepared it earlier.” Only then I smelled the fried rice that he had cooked, and then my stomach growled.
“What was that?” He snickered. “You were so cute when you were sleeping but there’s a hidden monster on your stomach.” He said laughing, I pouted.
“Stop it Cizar, it’s not funny.” He noticed that I was a little embarrassed.
“Oh come on, even when you have the loudest growl on earth, I wouldn’t mind it.” He said combing my hair.
“Stop exaggerating!” I said then we started laughing. I clung to him and he hugged me tightly.
“Come on, let’s eat.”
“Carry me.” I said, and then continued, “Jowk! Just kidding.” I giggled.
“Hey, that’s too much!” he snickered. “You’re not a girl.” I was silent. “You’re my boy, my man, and I loved you just the way you are. I liked your masculinity that’s why I was drowned to you.” He said sweetly on my ears. I kissed his neck.

He slides his hand to my back and to my legs, was ready to carry me but I said,
“Stop, I was just kidding.”
“I just want to let you know that I can always carry you every time you want it.” And then we took our food outside at the dining table to eat. Other boarders who are passing were looking at us; I don’t know if they knew or heard anything but I don’t care, as long as we were happy together. We ate our food quietly, just maintaining our eye contact was enough. We washed our dishes together, we brushed our teeth together but didn’t shower together, that would be too much.

Cizar fixed the hole on my bed, just gluing a piece of thick card board on it, we were bursting in laughter every time we remember what happened to it. We spent the day on my bed, movie maratoning the final season of “Game of Thrones” because it was one of the series that we both loved. We hang out for two more days, doing crazy things and ideas before I went home and he also went home. Because of the poor internet connection on my area, we couldn’t video call each other but at least we could talk on the phone and send pictures on messenger. We remained in touch while we are on our vacations.