drunk | kurtbastian *

DRUNK
kurt & sebastian

WARNING: chapter includes sexual content in graphic detail.

***

KURT HUMMEL HAD SPENT HIS whole life trying to stand out and in that attempt to show everyone how unique he was and how much he didn't care what anyone thought, he'd managed to lose his fiance to his high schooler tormentor, flunk out of NYADA and get fired as a chorus boy at Spotlight Diner. This all managed to come to a halt within the span of six months which was why Kurt was drowning his sorrows with some fruity drink at a club in downtown New York.

"Hi, princess." Some sultry voice said, directed at Kurt and the man looked over only to be met with the eyes of one Sebastian Smythe.

Kurt hadn't seen Sebastian in years. Truth be told, when Blaine told him that he'd gotten a new boyfriend, Kurt completely thought it was going to be Sebastian. He'd spent a full year making Kurt's life a living hell and he spared no opportunity to flirt with his boyfriend. Kurt hadn't heard anything about Sebastian since he graduated. He didn't really want to know. Sebastian wasn't exactly one of those people he wanted to keep in contact with when he left for New York. Up until Blaine called off their wedding, he hadn't so much as thought about Sebastian since his last Regionals.

He knew Sebastian had supposedly turned a new leaf after Karofksy's suicide attempt, but Kurt was never sure if he could believe it. From what Blaine told him about his senior year, Sebastian was super nice and even attempted to protect the New Directions from Hunter Clarington's wrath. Kurt admired that, but then again was anything Blaine ever told him true? Blaine told him that he loved him and he wanted to marry him. Obviously that was a damn lie. Maybe he'd lied about Sebastian's behavior too.

Kurt rolled his eyes, looking over at the meerkat-esque idiot. "What are you doing here, Smythe?"

"I was partying. The real question is what are you doing here?" Sebastian smirked and it only made Kurt want to punch him in the face. Kurt slight buzz was the only thing saving Sebastian at the moment.

Drowning in self pity, Kurt thought. He was unaware just how much he had spoken his thought aloud and he saw Sebastian laugh, watching as his head flung back in amusement.

Kurt noted the way Sebastian looked. It was much more mature compared to his Dalton Warbler days. The only time Kurt had ever seen him out of uniform was that time they and Blaine went to Scandals and he wore that polo with the collar popped. Kurt rolled his eyes internally thinking about that ugly outfit. Now Sebastian seemed much more put together. He wore tight jeans and a sheer black dress shirt. Kurt could see what look like the outline of a rib tattoo, but it wasn't clear. He was more scruffly too. He had a trimmed beard and unruly curly hair. It stretched past his ears, but there still wasn't enough to put into a bun. Though it pained Kurt to say it (mainly because if it was said aloud Sebastian's ego might inflate), Sebastian looked severely hot. Kurt had never seen him that way before. Maybe it was because he was with Blaine then and this was the longest conversation the two had ever had without insulting each other or maybe it's because Sebastian's personality had been so unlikeable that he'd never been able to look past it before, but something about the blue club lights mixing with Sebastian's green eyes had Kurt just slightly mesmerized.

"What are you looking at?" Sebastian asked, quirking an eyebrow as he took another sip of his beer.

"N-nothing." Kurt cleared his throat, shying away from Sebastian's gaze as he flagged down the bartender for another drink.

Sebastian hummed. "Let me." he laid down a tener as he ordered the two a pair of shots.

He could sense Kurt's questioned gaze, so he shrugged, answering, "If you're miserable, you might as well be having some good drinks."