family brunch | wemma/brittana/puckleberry

FAMILY BRUNCH
will and emma/brittany and santana/puck and rachel

DEDICATION: -max1moff for requesting this, hopefully this is what you were asking for! 💗

***

***

WILLIAM SCHUESTER THOUGHT he had it all figured out when he married his high school sweetheart, Terri. They'd had two beautiful children, Brittany and Noah (who called himself Puck due to a hockey incident that happened as a child). But for some reason, their beautiful little miracles weren't enough for Terri. A year ago, she packed her bags and never looked back. It took Will months to even look at another woman again, but then he met Emma and it was like his world starting spinning again after Terri tilted him off his axis.

Terri leaving affected them all. Brittany hadn't really smiled in awhile and Will could see that she was struggling. He knew nothing of how to take care of a girl. How was he supposed to be mother and father to his baby girl? Terri's departure didn't seem to affect Puck as much. He was already a pretty wild kid before she split. Will was sure Puck just used his mother as an excuse to not hold himself accountable. Truth is, Will was the one struggling. All these years, he'd spent being a teacher and coming home to his wife and kids and now he had to be both parents for them. He didn't know how to be a single father which was when he began having sessions with Emma. She brought him clarity and helped him see things through the lense of his children. That was all until those therapy sessions turned into flirting which turned into dates that had somehow formed a relationship.