Part 2

"Please just leave me alone," I say as Rosie's old gang steps toward me slowly.

Het boyfriends pushes me up against the wall, "Sweet, sweet, Brianna. Rosie told us all about you how tough you were. How you were perfect. Everything but, not it's time to finish you like we did to Rosie."

"I asked you to leave me alone," I cried as he slaps me across the face.

"LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!" I hear a male yell.

"What are you going to do about it?" One of the gang member asks.

"This!" He yells before I hear punching kick screams and things dropping.

"HELP! HELP ME!" I yell as one of them drags me away. The figure comes running towards with a knife in his hand and as he gets closer I recongnize him as Dallas. "DALLY! DALLY! HELP ME! DALLY PLEASE!"

He comes and stabs the guy in the leg twice making him fall to the ground. He then helps me up and walks me home. "Dally huh?"

"Yea.Why?" I ask as his is wrapped firmly around my body.

"It's just no ones ever called me that."

"Well, it suits you better than Dallas all the time. Dally. Just Dally."

"BC."

"What?"

"BC, Brianna Cade. What's your middle name?"

"Marie."

"BMC."

"Well we're here, thanks Dally."

"I'll pick you up from here tomorrow at 11:45."

"What? Why?"

"I don't think it's safe for you to go alone when those hunter are going after you."

"Oh, thanks bye Dally."

"Bye Bree-bree. That's my nickname for you. It suits you better than just Bree."

"Bye Dally," I chuckle closing the door.

"Night Bree-bree!" He yells after the door is closed.

I chuckle and go upstair to find mom on the phone, "oh here she is." She turns around handing me the phone, "Johnny." (B-Bree J-Johnny)

B-Hey Johnnycakes.

J-Hey Bree.

B-What's going on in Tulsa?

J-Oh, nothing much, same old same old. How 'bout New York?

B-Everything is going perfect when ----

J-Ooh Bree met a boy! What's his name?

B-What no, I didn't meet a boy.

I hear the gang oohing and making wold noises before Steve yells, "get it Bree!"

B-Johnny put Steve on the phone please.

J-'Kay, Bye...STEVE!

I hear the whole gang ooh Steve's in trouble.

(S-Steve B-Bree)

B- Hello Stevie.

S-Hey Brianna.

B-So get what?

S- SEX!

B-You're gonna pay for that one day. 

Then the phone goes dead. "Steve! Steve! Really Steve! Asshole."