Part 4

I fell fast asleep with one thing on my mind, Dallas Winston. 

Dream
"Johnny! Johnny! Johnny!" I yelled.

"Bree help me Bree! They're hurting me Bree save me!" Johnny cried. I heard them yelling at him, I saw them beating hi but, I'm in New York and I can't save him.

"Johnny! NO!" I yelled as I watched.

"Brianna! Save me!" He cried. 

"Please he's only fifteen! Please!" I pleaded as I watched the scene before my eyes.

"Brianna I need you! Bree why'd you leave me? Bree why'd you leave me Bree? I thought you loved me!" He yelled as they whiped him.

"Johnny, I leaved for the best. I'm sorry Johnny! I do love you, I promise you Johnny! I love you Johnnycaked!" I cried.

"Brianna save me!" He yelled. 

I ran toward him but just as I was about to take his hand I was pulled back sitting on a chair with rope tied around my hands and mouth. I looked up and saw my tormenter, my mom. I was next to Johnny and they were beatung us but, I couldn't do anything. I was crying pleaded for them to stop but, all they did was laugh. 

Dream over

"Brianna! Brianna! Wake up!" A man's voice yelled shakining me.

I sat up screaming tears streaming down my cheeks to see Dally sitting on the end of my bed with a worried look I collasped in his arms, "Dally it was terrible. They were beating Johnny and I couldn't do anything! I went to save him but then they got me Dally!"

"It's okay Bree, Dally's here now and I won't let anything happen to you. I love you baby girl," he whispered into my ear as he hugged me tightly. 

I felt my wet cheeks as the tears streamed down them, "Dally, why does everybody think you're so bad?"

"My parents, they beat me bad as a kid, one day I swung back and....I ended up," he stopped there tears streaming down his cheeks. He whipped them away but, they just kept coming. "I ended up killing my mother on the spot and my father died in the hospital. It was self defence but, they locked me up. I was only ten. God, it was a mistake, they were gonna kill me. They had a knife, all I did was punch it away. It hit my father and he stumbled into the TV causing it to fall on my mother. God, Bree, it was self defence. I went down a bad path with drugs afterward."  By the end we were both crying laying on my bed. "That's why I'm so happy to have you."

I look over to him kissing his wet cheek as he does the same to mine, "I, Brianna Marie Cade am in love with Dallas Winston."

"I, Dallas Winston am in love with Brianna Marie Cade."