Part 3

"Bye mom, I'll see ya after work," I yell rushing out the door to see Dally. "Hey Dally."

"Hey Bree-bree," he smiles wrapping his arm around my waist. He walks me all the way to my job, we laugh and talk the whole time. I tell him all about the gang and Johnny. He told me maybe he'll come with me when I leave, then he told me about his friends. I'm meeting them after work. "I'll pick you up from your job later. Bye Bree," he smiles as he hugs me.

"Bye Dally," I smile as he walks about. "Hey C hey Stas."

"Bree what are you doing with Dallas Winston?" C asked me.

"We're just friends why?" I ask.

"He's trouble, you know. I've heard only bad things about him. He beat the shit out of his parents."

"C, that''s not the Dallas I know. I know him, he's sweet and nice and loving. He's careing, honest, trustworthy, helpful, thoughtful, and tough when he needs to be but, soft when he's with me."

"Bree, he's gonna hurt you!"

"No he's not! He's picking me up from here later and introducing me to all his friends. Talk to him for me."

"Fine. How much longer until you go back to Tulsa and see your gang?"

"Uh, about a year," I frown.
****

"Brianna! Are you ready?" Dally yells as he walks into the store.

"Yea, my shift is over," I smile as I take off my DX shirt and put on my leather jacket. "I want you to meet two people."

"Kay," he smiles sitting on the counter.

"C! STAS!" I shout and they come running in. "Guys, this is my friend Dallas Winston. Dally this is Coreana and Anastasia. You can call them C and Stas though. Guys I gave Dallas the nickname of Dally, and you can call him that."

"Hey Dallas. Bye Dallas," C says as she walks out of the store.

"Hi Dally," Stas smiling shaking his hand.

"Hi Stas," he says flashing his famous smile.

Stas walks over to me and whispers, "score! He's a keeper, tell me all about it later."

"Promise," I smile walking over to Dally. "Let's go Dally."

"Let's go, Bree-bree," he smirks grabbing my hand and walking off.

"So Dally, you really want to come to Tulsa with me?"

"I want to be anywhere with you."

"You're the best Dally. I like you a lot." I love him.

"Well I like you a lot too."

"So, where are we meeting your friends?"

"You'll see." We continue to walk until we get to the wood where we run to a lake and take a boat left there across it.

As we get there I see like twelve guys and six girl. The girls all run over to Dally hugging him and flirting. I roll me eyes but, he wraps hid arm around my waist whispering, "it's okay, I want you not these sluts." I look over to him and smile.

We all watch the fireworks his friends are setting off until one of his friends say, "this one's for Dally and his girl over there."

His grip on my tightens and he whispers, "this one's for you." I look over to him and smile but roll back to be facing the sky.

Soon enough they all pop spelling out, 'Will you Brianna Marie Cade be Dallas Winston's girlfrend?' 

I look over to Dally who is smiling like crazy, "so will you?"

I bit my lip smiling like and idiot as I nod my head, "of course Dallas!"

He picks me up spinning me around befire planting his soft lips on mine, as we pull away his whispers, "I love you Bree-bree."

"I love you too Dally," I whisper back happily.