Part 14

It's been two months since we found out and I'm huge! "Aye preggers!" Steve smiled getting off the couch giving me room to Steve.

"Stevie, c'mon sit down. You don't have to make a big deal over me being pregnant. Two-bit stop that," I smiled shyly as Two helped me over to the couch. "Ya'll are acting like I'm dying. It's only been two months, what are ya'll going to do in nine?"

"You'll be on bed rest," Soda laughed as he walked in with Darry.

"Very true," Darry agreed.

"Guys, you don't have to make such a big deal," I say shaking my head.

"Hey, sis' do you need or want anything?" Johnny asks.

"No and if I did I'd get off my pregnant ass and get it myself," I said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, we just want to help you out," Pony explains.

"I know. Want to know how you can help?" They all nodded enthusiastically. "Does anybody know where Dally is?"

"No," is what they all said.

"Well, I'm gonna go find him," I smiled as I get up they all followed. "Alone."

"Kay," they sighed. I chuckled as I walked out bumping into the three girls. 

"Hey girls," I smiled.

"Hey, what's up?" Ella asked.

"Going to find Dally plus all those boys are hover craft brothers when somebody is pregnant just a warning," I smile.

"And that surprises you how?" Sandy asks as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"It doesn't but, it's still annoying," I whine.

"I'll get Steve to lay off ya," Evie smiles as she hugs me.

"And me Soda," Sandy adds also hugging me after.

"Consider Darry off your back," Ella laughs as she continues the hugging trend. 

I walk back inside hugging Johnny, "love you kiddo."

"Love you too sissy," he smiles we always do this when one of us leaves the house.

I turn to the gang, "bye my grease monkeys and stunning ladies."

I got a ton of, "see ya." "Later Bree." "Bye." Then from Darry, "be back for dinner!" I nod as I exit into the streets of Tulsa. It's pretty peaceful around town, sure we hate Socs and Socs hate us but, nobody does anything about it. It's just an unspoken hatred if each other. 

I continue walking down alleys and barren streets until I stop gasping at the sight in front of me. I hide behind the wall listening in. "Dallas, why'd I ever leave you?" Some size two blonde bimboe asks Dally as she plays with his hair.

"I was drunk and you got mad at me. I know I broke my promise to you but, you know I love you. You're my one and only, I'll never love anybody like I love you."

One.
Only.
Never.
Anybody.
I love you. 
I can't believe he's cheating on me.

"Dallas, why'd you like to drink so much before? I love saying your name Dallas. Dallas. Dallas."

"And I love saying yours. Sarah. Sarah. Sarah" My heart dropped as I heard him say that and tears slid out of my eyes ending up on the ground as I grab my stomach.

Sarah.

"So..."

"So..."

"What should we do now?"

"I have something in mind," Dally smiled as he kissed her slowly and it turns into a full blown make-out. I can't take this anymore I walk out reveiling myself as the tears streamed down my red blotchy face like two rivers. "Dallas, ho-ho-how could you?"

He turned around gasping at the sight of me, "Bree what the hell are you doing here?"

"I went out looking for my fiance, and found him sucking faces with his ex-girlfriend that I know he was madly in love with!" I screamed praticlly in his face.

"Bree, it's not like that please don't be like this, you might hurt the baby."

"NO DALLAS! Do you not fucking see how much this hurts me? Do you not see that I loved you? Do you not fucking see how bad this is? And Sarah, you're a little slut! He's my fiance and you eat his face off! I heard so many good things about you but, not that you're a little whore!" At this points there were both tears of anger and tears of heartbreak streaming down mt face. I don't care if I loose this baby at this point. It wouldn't be fair that it would grow up without a dad.

"Don't you EVER talk to Sarah like that again!"

"You know what Dallas! How 'bout you propose to Sarah and get her pregnant because for all I care you're gonna burn in hell. FUCK YOU DALLAS WINSTON!" I throw the ring at him and run away from him still crying. I don't look where I'm going because I don't care. 

"BRIANNA WATCH OUT!" I hear Dally yell. I look up to see the bright lights of a car shine brightly on my tear stained face. I know I should run but, I freeze in place as the car smashes into me sending me over it as it drives not think to stop. I scream loudly in pain as I tumble over the car onto the ground. The world spins around me. I can hear Dally's screaming and crying in the backround but, I can't get out. I can't move, I'm to weak and the world is spinning. Soon enough everything goes black.