Part 15

Dally P.O.V.

"BRIANNA WATCH OUT!" I screamed running after my baby and the love of my life. She spun her body around to face the car. She froze in place with a terrified look on her face as the car plowed through her not stopping at all. I got a good look at the guy and recognized him as Bob Sheldon a Soc. This means war. I watch as Bree went over the car until she lands on the gorund. I know the baby is dead and she'll probably cry. I scream her name over and over again through her tears. All she did was lay on the ground as he eyelids fell until they were fully closed. I leaned over her body screaming for help through my tears. I gave up after two pleads picking her up and rushind her to the hospital.

I burst through the doors screaming, "HELP ME! WE NEED HELP! SHE'S PREGNANT AND JUST GOT HIT BY A CAR!"

"We'll take her right now. Who should we call?" A nurse asks as they put her in a wheel barrow. I wrote down the adress and phone number handing it to her. "Thanks."

Ella's P.O.V.

I sit down with the gang as the phone starts to ring. "I got it," I call out as I get off the couch answer the phone (E-Ella h-hospital)

h- hello is this the Cade family?"

E- Uh, yea, who is this?

h- Well, we're afraid we have Brianna Marie Cade in custody and she might not make it through

E-What? NO! 

I vouldn't help it I burst out in tears at that moment. She's my best friend.

h-we're so sorry but, you can come down when ever you please.

E-okay, thanks, I understand.

h-Bye.

E-Bye.

I turned to the gang, "we gotta get to the hospital, it's about Bree."

Johnny's P.O.V.

"Uh, yea, who is this?.........What? NO!........okay, thanks, I understand.......Bye....we gotta get to the hospital, it's about Bree," Ella sighs. 

We all jump up and drive to the hospital in a worried silence. We run through the doors to see Dally all torn up. I sit next to him and he wraps his arms around me whispering, "stay strong kiddo."

I look over to him and burst out in tears, "I can't loose her! I can't loose my sister Dall!"

"I know kid, I love her so much."

"Dall, she's the only person in my family who loves me Dall! Also I know the baby's dead. I don't know what to do anymore!"

"I know Johnny, it kills me too. I love your sister. I really really do."

"I love her too Dall. If she dies will you leave?"

"I don't know kid."

"Please, don't you'll all I'll have left of her."

"I understand kiddo but, it hurts."

Dally's P.O.V

"Dallas Winston," the nurse said as she walks into the room. I stand up and walk into the room to see the love of my life hooked up to machines. The worst part is her flat stomach. Her frail weak voice slowly whispers, "Dallas."

I walk over to her with tears in my eyes as I grab her hand, "I'm here princess. Dally's here."

"Dally, I'm not going to make it. I don't have much longer."

"Shh no don't talk like that baby."

"Can I have one last kiss?"

"Anything. I bend down and our lips touch, she swips her tounge across my lip and I allow her.  This is the most emotional filled kiss I've ever had. I feel the weakness in her body, I feel the pain in her heart, I feel her trying to keep strong, I feel the love and passion. I return the love, passion, but, I add sorrow, and greif in. She pulls away looking at me and weakly whispers, "I love you Dallas Winston. Watch out for Johnnycakes." With that she closed her eyes and I heard the worst sound ever beeeep. I walked out of the rooms tears streaming down my face. I look up at the gang, "she's gone."

This is all my fault.