Part 5

"Bye Dally goodnight," I smile as he walks off.

"Night Bree-bree," he smiles kissing my lips quickly.

I walk inside plopping on my bed falling into a dreamless sleep. 

Ping. Ping. Ping. I wake up to that annoying sound, I look over to see somebody throwing rocks at my window. I walk over lazily opening my window. "Dally!" I whisper yell.

"Can I come up?" He asks.

"Yea," I smile as he climbs up the wall falling into my room.

I look over at him smiling like mad. He notices me and jokes, "look at my princess can't stop smiling at her prince."

"Shut up Dally!" I whisper yell stuffing my face that is turning bright red into a pillow.

"Make me."

"How?"

"Kiss me baby doll." I lean over kissing him. Soon it turns into a heated make-out seccion. His hand slips under my shirt pulling it off. I pull away looking down at him.

"What's wrong love? Do you not want to go all the way with me? It's okay if you don't, it's up to you, I can wait. I love you."

"Thanks, yea, I think I want to wait. I love you too Dally." We cuddle until we fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning Dally's arms still wrapped around me. I slowly untangle myself from him not wanting to wake him. I slowly creep downstairs. "Uh huh...I understand..I understand Darrel....I'll tell her....I'm so sorry......I send you all my condolences....I wish your family luck....I'll see what I can do...tell your brothers I'm sorry...yup bye Darrel." 

"What happened?" I ask taking a bit of food.

"Sweetie Mr. and Mrs. Curtis got into a car accident and they...they....they didn't make it. I'm so sorry sweetie," she explains. I run upstairs straight into my room slamming the door behind me. I slide down the door sobbing. I pull my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms tightly around my legs, and sobbing into my chest.

They're dead. I can't believe they're actually dead. I loved them as if they were my own parents. They took me and Johnny in. I can't believe they're dead. NO! This is just a dream. This isn't happening. Come on wake up! Wake up Brianna! You're not living in New York, the Curtis parents are still alive. There's no such person as Dallas Winston. I'm still dating Steve. This is just a dream. Wake up!

"Bree are you okay?" Dally asks as he puts his arm around my small body.

"Dally, I gotta go back to Tulsa, the people who took me as their own when my parents were beating me, they just died," I sobbed into his chest.

"Okay, let's go, I'll take you to your job and then we're take a plain there. You'll be okay baby girl," he smiles as he picks me up on his back and gives me a piggy back ride to the DX.

"C, Stas, I gotta go to Tulsa there was a death and they need me right now," I sighed.

"We were actually gonna fire you today because, we've been collecting money and we finally had enough to buy you a plain ticket to Tulsa, a small apartment for two and some extra," C smiles handing me a jar full of money.

"I love you two," I smiled hugging them. 

"Bye guys, we'll miss you. You better call us," C and Stas yelled as we walked to the airport.

________

"You sure about this Dally?" I asked.

"I've never been so sure in my life,'' he smiled before kissing me passionately.

We boarded the plain and waited for it to land. 

I'm going home!