Part 13

It's been almost three weeks since Dally and I did "it". I've been sicker than sick though and the gang knows it. I walk outside with no make-up on and my hair in a bun, I was still in my pajamas. Dally walked over to me, "still not feeling well?"

"No," I grumbles. "When is Evie coming over?" 

"Any second," Steve smiles.

"Good, when she gets here I need to talk to her and Ella," I mumbled looking at Steve and Darry as I said their girlfriend's names.

"Okay," they nodded. Everybody flooded inside as I waited for them, soon enough Ella's beat up yellow truck pulled in and I got up to run to them. They both engolfed me in a hug not squeezing to much knowing I'm not feeling good. "Girl, we need to talk," I frown.

"Okay," they smile pulling me into the empty house.

"What's wrong Bree," Ella smiles.

Then Evie joined in, "yea, tell us!"

"Well, I'm sick, and late, and getting chubby," I say as I tear slips out of my eye.

"May I?" Ella asked pointing to my shirt. I just nod and then the girls lift up my shirt showing a tiny bump sitting on my stomach. "Have you drank or smoked since?"

"No, I was too sick to drink or smoke," I cried.

"We'll go get you a test," they say as we all leave going to the DX. Thank god it was Steve's day off because if we're lucky Sandy will be working the cash register. We pull into the DX and see Soda pumping gas. Thank god! We run into the store picking up three tests. "Hey girls," Sandy smiles.

"Hey Sandy," I greet slamming down the tests.

"Are you three?" She asked.

"I-I-I'm late and getting chubby and as you know been sick," I explain.

"Oh," is all she says as she hands us our bag.

I run to the bathroom and pee on the three sticks before leaving them out. All four of us are in the bathroom waiting. 5........4...........3...........2..........1.........READ! I look down at the blurry stick seeing that it's positive. All the girls cheer as I slid down the door holding my stomach as I cry into my chest.

Soda's P.O.V.

"ONE MORE MINUTE!" I hear Sandy yell from the bathroom. Are all the girls in there.

"READ IT NOW!" They all shout.

"IT"S POSITIVE! YOU'RE PREGNANT!" I heard somebody yell. It can't be Sandy because we haven't done it, Steve would of told me. That means is either Bree or Ella. I lean up against the wall to hear crying and cheering. I slowly pull the door back and release Bree is pregnany. She's the one crying. I quietly close the door and walk away pretending I was never there.

Bree's P.O.V.

That night we had a pool party but, I wore a one peice for today ONLY. Soon enough it was midnight and we were all sitting in the living the girls and I all stood up and I spoke, "I gotta tell ya'll something."

"Anything," Dally smiled.

"Okay, then, well I'm sort of kind of maybe a little," I whip out the tests handing them all to Dally. "Pregnant, I'm pregnant."

"Wow," is all Dally says.

"Are you happy?"

"Extatic baby, why wouldn't I be."

"You're sixteen, and I'm barely eighteen."

"doesn't matter, I love you and I love this baby."

"I love you and this baby too!"

"Let's go to sleep lovebug."

"Okay night everybody."

"Night," they yell back. Dally kissed my forhead and stomach before we fall asleep.