Part 12

I sat up groggily it's been a week since the funeral and everything is back to normal. I'm back with Dally, Soda's dating some chick named Sandy, and Steve is dating some greaser girl names Evie. I look around the room to see that Dally is gone. I shake my head a little and walk into Johnny's house again nobody's there. Something wrong, I can feel it. I walk into the back yard nobody, I look in the front yard nobody. I walk into the Curtis house, and still nobody's there. I sit down looking at the time 6:32. This is to weird. I sit down next to the pool and look down. "Meet us at the dingo -The Gang."

I smile as I drive to the Dingo but, when I get there the gang is gone. I sigh aggravated. GOD! Where the hell are they? I sigh a little as I get back into my car and drive past the old Curtis house, I sigh at all the memories. I continue the drive looping around into Soc territory when I pull  in I see Darry's truck back. What?

I walk into the big house nobody is there. I walk into Johnny's nobody is there. I walk into the Curtis house and gasp at my sight. Balloons, chocolate cakes, streamers, a pinata, some many decorations, and the whole gang. "Happy Birthday Bree!" The all scream happily.

Dally walks over to me, "two years older than me. Damn! Happy birthday my love."

"Thanks Dally and I know. Tuff aye?" I ask as I plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"Okay! Okay! No PDA," Two jokes at the sight.

"No PDA huh?" I ask chuckling a little at my idea.

"Yea, no funny buisness," he nods. I look over at Dally and jump into his arms. He catches me holding me from my butt. I lean in and kiss him. He swipes his tounge across my bottom lip begging for entrance and of course I allow him in. We make-out forever, as we both moan. I'm pressed again the wall wip my legs wraped around my torso and my arms wrapped around his neck as I knot my hands in his hair. He on the other hand is pressing me against the wall as our tounges meet, his hands holding me from my booty as he moans lust laced in every moan. I smile through the kiss, it's funny still every kiss I fall more and more in love with him. The gang makes wold noises at us while Two-bit gagges. 

We pull away breathlessly and smile as we try to catch out breath. I look back to Pony he's only eleven. I smile at his face it's precious he looks both disgusted and surprised. I finally laugh out, "what's wrong Pony?"

"I didn't know people did that," he says astonished. The whole gang burst into laughter.

Steve walks over to Pony wrapping his arm around his shoulders as he adds on, "she's pretty damn good at it too and by the looks of it she's gotten better."

"Gross Stevie!" I shriek as I cover my blushing cheeks.

"Ewe! Ewe! Ewe! Ewe!" Two-bit says over and over again.

I walk over to Darry who has a staight face on, I poke at the ends of his mouth, "come on smile. Come on. Smile." I pull up the corner of his mouth making his smile as I yell "PHOTO OPT!" Dally pulls out my camera snapping a picture of Darry and I. I jump down from his back smiling. He simply shakes his head back and forth. I can't help but laugh. SInce when did he get so serious? I walk over to Soda who has a pretty girl on his lap, "you must be Sandy? I'm Soda best friend EVER, Bree."

She looks over at Soda, "is this true?"

He looks over to me smiling, "very."

"Well then I'm happy to meet you Bree," she smiles.

"You too. Time to go meet Evie," I say the last part in a superhuman tone as I run off to Stevie and a girl, I'm assuming is Evie. "Hey, you must be Evie, I'm one of Steve's best friends, Bree."

Steve immediatly starts blushed but, she doesn't notice as she looks over to me, "oh so you're miss. only girl in the gang."

"Yea, that would be me," I laugh.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, I'll be coming over for dinner in a few days. It's your house right? Well, I guess than it's up to you," she stutters.

"Nah, it's fine," I smile.

"That's great," she smiles.

"Well, I gotta go find Dally, bye Stevie, bye Evie," I smile as I walk off to find Dally.

"Bye," they both shout after me.

I find Dally hanging out with Johnny, it's so cute how they click. I can't help but, ease drop.

"So, you and my sister," Johnny says quietly.

"Yea, I think I love her," Dally responds smoothly.

"Well, do you want to marry her one day....or no?"

"I want to make her Brianna Marie Winston....a hundred and ten percent."

"Gee, you'll be my brother-in-law then."

"Well, I'm going to propose...." I walk away before hearing when he's gonna propose, I don't want to know.

As the night ends Dally shouts, "I have an annoucement to make." The rooms goes dead quiet as everybody looks over at him. "So.... as ya'll know, I may not have known Brianna for a very long time but, our love is undeniable. I guess what I'm wondering is." He drops down onto one knee pulling out a small black box that as he opens reveils a plain sterling silver wedding band. "Will you Brianna Marie Cade marry me?"

I run up him engolfing him in  a hug as I sqeal, "YES! YES! A MILLIONS TIMES YES! YES I WILL BE YOUR WIFE!" 

After that the party was over and we all went to our houses. I laid down in my bed and Dally collaspes onto of me kissing me over and over again. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in for one long make-out instead of ten little pecks. I moan as he moved down sucking my neck. I quickly pull of his shirt and he does the same for me. I put my hands of his rock solid torso taking in this moment. I look down we're both topless with jeans. I kiss down his torso until I meet the tip of his jeans. I quickly fiddle with his pants before ripping them off he does the same thing with mine. He's left in only his boxer. I'm left in only my thong and sheer light pink bra that matched my panties. We take off our panties and I fall ontop of his kissing him lightly as he fiddles with my bra clasp until he finally gets it off sending it flying across the room.