Part 7

The first apartment is by this guy Buck's house. It was nice, three bedrooms, Dallty's and I's bedroom, Johnny's bedroom and a spare. A living room, a dinning room, two bathrooms and a kitchen. It's nice but, I can't see myself living in it for the rest of my life. "It's okay," I smile weakly.

"You hate it," he frowns.

"I don't hate it, I mean it's nice, I just can't see myself living here forever with you and Johnny," I sigh.

"No, it's okay we have plenty of other options," he smiles as we leave.

We walk to the next one which is next to the DX, which I like because, that's where I work and all. We step in to the apartment and there's not much space but, enough to make it through. There's a kitchen/dinning room, Johnny's bedroom, Dally's and I's bedroom, a bathroom and a small living room. I look over to Dally, "so?"

"It's okay, I guess. Why do you like it?" He asks.

"I mean it's next to my job and all but, it's pretty small and I'm pretty sure Johnny would be able to hear us," I wink.

"So that's a no?" He asks.

"Yea, a no," I smirk grabbing his hand and leaving.

The next one is where Shepard lives and most of his gang lives. We walk into the spacious apartment. There's four rooms, a roomy living room, three bathrooms, a big kitchen, and a smallish dinning room. I look over at Dally who is in awe. He turns back to me, "I love it here."

"It's nice but, Shepard's gang lives here and it's not a good neighborhood, also then we'd need a car to get to my job and the Curtis house. I just don't love it Dally. I can't see myself living her."

"It's okay, I have one more stop for us. Thank god Darry let use his car," he smiles hoping into the drivers seat.

Lastly we walk into the house a few blocks down from the Curtis house. It's in the soc territory. I know I should care because I'm a greaser but, I honestly don't the house is breathe taking. "So I know you said apartment but, I found the money to get this place. We can pay this off all right now and I'll make it the best house ever, I promise," Dally smiles as he kisses me.

I kiss him back, "I love it!"

We walk up to the person who owns it which is some Soc Cherry Valence, "would you like to buy it?"

"Yes, we would," Dally smiles handing her a wad of cash.

"Nice doing buisness with you," she says as she walks away. 

We walk around the house, there is one big house and two minis. The mini on the left is smaller so it'll be for Johnny. The one of the right is bigger so we'll be offering it t everybody in the gang. The biggest one is for Dally and I at night but, the gang is welcomed in anytime. Johnny's house has four room five bathrooms, two stories, a basement, a living room, a kitchen and a dinning room. The gang's house has, three stories, a basement, seven rooms, six bathrooms, a kitchen, a decent sized living room, two "sitting" rooms, and a dinning room. Dally's and I's house has four stories and a basement. On the first story, is the deck actually pretty cool, our dinning room, two bathrooms kitchen, and one "sitting" room. The second story has, part two of our dinning room, two living rooms, three bathrooms, two bedrooms,  another "sitting" room, and a room that has a jacuzzi in it. The third story, had five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a living room. The last story had the landrey room, four bathrooms, three bedrooms, a living room, and three "sitting" rooms. 

We walk back inside to see the gang sitting around talking about everything and anything. "Great news!" I yell as we burst through the door.

"What you got an apartment?" Johnny asked jumping off the couch.

"Better," we smile.

"Oh my god! Bree you're pregnant," Two smiling walking over to me and touching my tiny stomach. "How was she in bed? You see she's my ex so I gotta know."

"Shut it Two! That's not it either!" I yell as he backs away whimpering. 

"What is it then?" Steve asked growing annoyed.

"Well, Dally, Johnny and I are moving into a huge house on the Soc side of town and there's a lot of extra space in case any of ya'll wanna join," I smile. I walk over to Darry, "there's an extra house attchached. Move in, forget about rent and move in with us. You guys can have your own little house." I then walk over to Johnny, "you my brother have your own little house too." I walk over to Steve and Two-bit. "you two can stay with us too. We can all live there together and there's a pool. What do ya'll say?"

They all look at each skeptically before Steve breaks the silence, "the Soc side?"

"Uh huh," I smile.

"Well, we're in," Darry smiles. "Boys pack your bags."

"I'm in too," Steve gives in smiling.

"What the hell? Me too," Two smiles.

I look over to Dally, "this is perfect."

We sleep at the Curtis house one last time. Laughing at all the good old times. I laugh until this happens. "Hey Bree tell Dally about Christmas eve and day the year before you left," Soda chuckles.

I sigh.

Flashback

"Hey Brianna and Two-bit sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" The gang sang cheerfully laughing at Two-bit and I who are flirting. I look into his deep eyes before kissing him passionatly. I like him a lot. I mean I wouldn't say I loved him but, I did like him in a different way than the rest of the gang. I don't know.

"EWE!" Johnny and Ponyboy gagged.

"Oh shut it!" Steve yelled throwing a pillow at them.

We spent the night laughing. I looked over at Two-bit and he wasn't looking to good but, I ignored it. I sat on his lap making him gag. I look back at him and asked, "baby are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine," he smiled weakly. I sat back my weight on him and he gagged again. I looked back at him with a questioning look but he reassured me, "I'm fine babe." We continued to talk and laugh until Two puked all over me.

"EWE!" I screamed jumping up faster than lighten.

The whole gang burst into laughter as the Curtis' rush over to Two-bit. 

The whole next day, Two-bit and I were sick as a dog.

flashback over

The whole gang laughs at the distant memory minus  Two-bit who blushed slightly scratching the back of his neck. Dally was already in bed and after the story I joined him. "Goodnight my love," I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight my princess," he mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me making me smile. Tomorrow is the day we leave this house forever.