Prologue

Warning ⚠️: abuseY/N and Freddy Freeman were both born on December 7th, 2004 in Philadelphia

Warning ⚠️: abuse
Y/N and Freddy Freeman were both born on December 7th, 2004 in Philadelphia. Y/N had suffered physical trauma when she was a little girl and people made fun of her and Freddy. She's sweet, funny and trustworthy and her only best friend was Freddy.

Their parents were both alcoholics and drug addicts who didn't want the twins anymore. They left them at the police station. To this day Y/N or Freddy didn't know why their parents gave them up.

Bouncing around the foster system wasn't easy for the two of them. They make one little mistake and get thrown back in foster system or they didn't want them anymore.

Y/N and Freddy then lived with a man that was in his early thirties named Quinton Jones, he lived on the poorest side of Philadelphia that often scared Y/N.

After the twins moved in with him he was an alcoholic man who didn't let the kids go to school. He mostly abused Y/N but not Freddy because of his disability.

But there was one incident that changed Y/N's life forever. Seven year old Y/N was in the living room playing with her Barbie doll when she heard the door slam and Quinton came storming in. "Girl didn't I tell you to clean this goddamn house?!"

Quinton yanked the girl up off the floor, yelling at the poor girl who was crying and her doll was snatched out of her hands down thrown to the wall.

Y/N felt a hard slap on her face as she was sent flying to the floor. "Get your ass up and clean this up." Quinton said through gritted teeth when he threw his beer bottle at her which shattered, cutting the side of her forehead.

Y/N let out a soft whimper when Quinton left. Freddy came downstairs to see his twin on the floor with the blood all over her forehead. "Bear! What happened?" Bear was the nickname Freddy gave to Y/N when they were both very little. And he still calls her that. He looked down at his twin who was still sobbing. "Freddy it hurt so much!"

"Come here bear." He guided Y/N to the kitchen as he grabbed the first aid kit. As he examines Y/N's bleeding forehead. "N/N if anyone ever hurts you again or even touches you I'll beat them up." Freddy promises Y/N as they embraced into a hug. Y/N was left with stitches on her left side of her forehead that was covered by her bangs but that day still haunts Y/N.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Freddy were on a leather couch, both holding each other's hands with a teary eyed Y/N, sucking on her thumb. A couple by the name of Rosa and Victor came to the twins and bent down to their level and smiled. "Hi, I'm Rosa and this is my husband, Victor. You must be Y/N and Freddy." Freddy gave a small wave while Y/N was getting closer to Freddy, scared of Rosa and Victor.

"She's scared." It was all Freddy whispered before removing Y/N's bang and showed them the stitch on her forehead. "Oh my god." Rosa gasped and hugged Y/N tightly after picking her up and Victor picked Freddy up sue to his disability.

They were soon introduced to Mary Bromfield, a girl who was eleven years old and had straight brown hair. "Hi I'm Freddy. And this is my sister, Y/N. She's shy." Mary gave Y/N a small wave and left to go do something else.