Billy Batson

Y/N's POV I was in Freddy's room on his bottom bunk, reading one of his comic books when we hear a knock on the door

Y/N's POV
I was in Freddy's room on his bottom bunk, reading one of his comic books when we hear a knock on the door. It opened and revealed Rosa with our new foster brother, Billy. "Kids this is Billy Batson try to make him feel welcome and try not to say anything to weird."

She asked us. "Oh did you know that the romans used to brush their teeth with their urine? Apparently it works." Freddy asked him Rosa must've felt uncomfortable because she left the room, quickly.

Billy didn't seem to notice me which was okay. No one notices me. "Oh it's a long way down...trust me I speak from experience. Yeah Victor push me. They seem nice but don't buy it, it gets real game of thrones around here." Freddy whispers to him.

Billy starts to panic and I giggled softly. "Dude I was just messing with you he clears his throat and began another joke. "Actually it's terminal cancer I've only got three months." My brother said solemnly to Billy looking down at the floor. "Freddy leave him alone." I played around and waved to them both.

Billy's POV
When I saw this girl she was so different from everyone else. Most people said that people and things aren't perfect but with this girl it's different. After the girl left I walked to Freddy's Superman collection and looked at everything.

"Oh that's my sister Y/N she's pretty cool and she's smart. Oh the old Bat-rang it's a replica but feel how sharp. It can basically kill you in your sleep with this. Behold the holy grail! One nine milliliter it probably cost like...I don't know five nine million dollars." He asked me what was in my bag but I didn't let him go near it.

"I mean this place is great, your going to love it." Freddy smiled at me but I didn't want to stay here any longer. I went to the bathroom and looked at the diary that had crossed out names. I felt angry and sad I threw the notebook away in the trash and came down for dinner.

Y/N came downstairs, she looks really sad when she sat down next to Freddy. "Hey bear you okay?" Concerned Freddy asked Y/N. "Mm-hmm." She answers, pursing her lips forcing a smile on her face.

Freddy's POV
I knew Y/N wasn't okay because her hand started shaking. I held her hand tightly when it was time to put our hands in the middle she puts her hand in the middle along with me but Billy was the only one not doing it.

After dinner I went to Y/N's room to kiss her goodnight. I looked inside her f/c room seeing her already in bed sleeping peacefully. "Goodnight bear." Whispering in her ear before kissing her on the forehead.

Y/N's POV
I was getting yelled at by one of my drunken foster moms. "Little girl go straight to hell!" She slurred at me before grabbing her belt and beaten me until she walked over to the couch and passed out. I slowly walked upstairs to me and Freddy's room, still crying. We both shared a bed. Well, it basically wasn't a bed it was just a dirty-stained mattress that had a few blankets on it. "Fred's." I whispered softly to him as I shake him. "Freddy She hit me again." I tightly closed my eyes to try to stop making the tears come down but they already did. Freddy walked downstairs to grab the house phone and called the police.