What happened to you?

Y/N's POV The right side of my cheek still hurts from where Billy hit me

Y/N's POV
The right side of my cheek still hurts from where Billy hit me. We walked to school, but Billy left. "Your still coming right! Red cyclone!" Freddy yelled after Billy but Billy didn't pay attention to us and we walked sadly to class. "See you at lunch bear." Freddy kissed the top of my head and I said. "Bye Fred's."

Times skip~lunch
Third person POV
Y/N and Freddy were waiting patiently for Billy to show up but nothing happened. "Don't worry about anything, he'll be here." Y/N gave everyone a fake laugh but they didn't seem to convince. "I'll just call him, I'll just call him." Freddy grabbed his phone and pretended to call Billy.

"Hey red cyclone, hey what's happening? No, it was great." Freddy and Y/N hit their heads when a girl snatched Freddy's phone out of his hand and found out Freddy wasn't talking to anyone.

As everyone laughed at the poor twins, Y/N held Freddy's hand as she started shaking. "Shit." Freddy muttered before him and Y/N were both grabbed by one of the Breyer brothers. Y/N groaned as she was thrown to the floor by Burke while crying for her brother.

While Brett was giving Freddy a suitcase wedgie. Burke told Y/N to shut up as he continued to hit her. After he was finished with her he laughed at her, leaving Y/N's body was shaking and her tears were puddling. Brett laughed as they both walked passed Y/N, Freddy came running to his sister. "F-Freddy?" Y/N whimpered as Freddy helped her up and guided her to the nurses office.

"Don't worry Mr. Freeman. She just has a few cuts and she is right here. Come in." The nurse led Freddy to a room where his sister was lying down. "Feeling any better?" Freddy held Y/N's hand stroking it softly as she nodded slowly.

Times skip~
Y/N and Freddy angrily walked to where sparks were being blasted as they saw Billy singing The Eye Of The Tiger. "Hey Red cyclone." Y/N said sarcastically and Freddy kicked a speaker away from him. "Baby, what happened to your eye? Did someone hurt you?"