The date

Billy's POV I asked Y/N if she wanted to go on a date with me and she accepted the offer

Billy's POV
I asked Y/N if she wanted to go on a date with me and she accepted the offer. I let her pick out where she wanted to go, and she said McDonald's. As we got dressed we walked hand in hand to McDonald's, I held the door for her and pulled out the seat for her.

"So N/N you know what I love most about you?" I asked slowly eating away my french fries, she looked at me with her beautiful e/c that I kept staring at.

"What?" "Is that you have the most beautifulest girl I've ever met." I caressed her hand softly as we sat in silence, when it was time to leave we passed by a young woman and her baby in a stroller. "Hi!" Y/N exclaims as she made the baby giggle with delight. "You are such a darling, is this your boyfriend?" She asked her pointing at me. "Yes ma'am." Y/N answered, nodding her head quickly.

"You two are such a nice couple." She smiled before leaving with her baby. As we continued to walk I noticed Y/N shivering and shaking. "Baby are you okay? Come here." I whispered to her bringing her closer to me and wrapping my jacket around her and blowing my breath on her hands.

"Is that better?" I asked her as she looked up at me nodding her head and I picked her up, bridal style into the house and laid her down on her bed. "Wait, Billy I don't want to be alone tonight." Y/N asked as I laid down with her putting my arm around her and kissed the top of her forehead.

"I love you William Joseph Batson." Y/N muttered and drifted off to sleep. I stayed up and softly stroked Y/N's hair, smiling to myself feeling like the most happiest person ever.