I love you

"Beddy bye what?!" Billy whispered yelled. The three entered a room but they didn't know that it was their foster sister Darla. "I told you this was a bad idea." He said through gritted teeth until they all turned around and heard a soft voice. "Freddy? Y/N?" Darla said as she looked at them, Billy using his super strength to go to Darla and cover her mouth.

Darla looked at Billy, with tears in her eyes of fear as she looked at Billy. "Billy don't cover her mouth, she get's scared like that okay?!" Y/N whispered to him as Freddy nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay so this old guy brought me to a temple and made me say 'Shazam.'" Just then there was a flash of lightning and that's when Y/N ran over to Darla protecting her. She looked at Billy who was his normal self.

"Okay, Darla you can not tell anyone about this okay?" I told her as the boys closed the door. "But it's Billy, he's a hero." She whispered to us as Y/N sighed. "Yeah I know bubba, but if a supervillain finds out about this that puts our family in danger. And good little sisters keeps a secret."

"I'm a good sister." She smiles before hugging all of them and went back to sleep. "Hey um...Y/N can we talk?" Billy asked while I was brushing my teeth and hair and he was standing by the doorframe. "Yeah sure." We both entered my room and sat down on my bed as Billy asked me this question.

"Where did you get that stitch from?" He asked looking down at me as I took a deep breath in. "Um when me and Freddy were both seven, we lived with this man named Quinton who didn't let us go to school. He would abuse me but not Freddy, because of his disabilities. One time Quinton got drunk that he threw his beer bottle at me. And that's what led to the stitches on my head." I removed my bang showing Billy the stitches on my head.

Billy's POV
I examined the stitches as Y/N started crying. "Hey, hey, hey look at me. This was not your fault I mean he's the jackass in all of this. N/N I love you." Shit. I can't believe I said that to Y/N. "I-I didn't mean to say that I-." I was cut off when Y/N grabbed both of my cheeks and kissed me passionately on the lips. "I love you too."