School

Y/N's outfit

Y/N's outfit

I decided to wear overalls with my light pink sweater on. I went downstairs to get an apple to eat. I ruffled Freddy's hair and I hugged Billy and he hugged me back.

As we got to school Darla told Billy everything about school. "Big school," Darla said as Victor and Rosa dropped all of us off at the school. "Two thousand students you might think, 'wow so many strangers.' But not if you think of them as possible future friends then, 'wow, so many friends."

I forgot that my shoelace was untied and I nearly fell on the concrete luckily someone catches me. I see Billy holding me tightly. "Are you okay?" He asked me as I nodded my head quickly as I smiled.

We stay like this for about a minute until Freddy noticed. "Hey Lovebirds, come on!" He yelled at Billy as we both separated quickly before I smiled at him.

Our foster siblings walk to the security
scanner to and Darla explained everything about school. "This is our security scanner," Darla told Billy. "Like in a airport. It's totally safe." "I know what it is." Billy said through gritted teeth.

After we got our bags check, Darla hugged me goodbye before I left to my locker. I saw my boyfriend, Zach talking to his friends I decided to surprise him by scaring him. "Babe." I was cut of by him hugging a girl and my worst fear came true. They both kissed each other.

I ran inside the girls bathroom, shutting one of the bathroom stalls. "This can't be happening, no no no no." I tried to catch my breath when I hear someone at the door, I hear a male's voice that's when I know it's Billy.

"Hey N/N are you okay? you kinda just ran in here crying." "Just some girl drama." I lied. Another girl came in looking at Billy weirdly. "Keep it going, keep it going." He moved his hand. The girl left the bathroom and Billy turned his attention back on me. "What happened you can tell me anything you know that right?" He lifts up my chin, making me look at him. He can see that I was really pale and it felt like I had ran a mile.

"Shh, shh, shh." He rubs my back and it made me cry. My chest was tightening up and I realized I was having a panic attack.

"It's okay. I'm here, don't be scared. Listen, I need you to look at me. Can you please do that? I need you to look at me. Just keep your eyes on me." My breathing calmed down and Billy held me tightly.