Stuck with u

Y/N's POV
I sat between Billy's legs lying my head on his chest as he planted gentle kisses on my head and stroked my hair. "You wanna know what I love most about you Billy Batson? Is that you know how to save the people you love." Billy giggled at me. "Why thank you my queen." "One more favor can you come to lunch tomorrow please." I begged him as he chuckled before saying yes.

Times skip~
Me and Freddy walked to a round table where other kids were at, but as soon as we sat down everyone had left.

"Jackasses." I muttered as Freddy muttered okay. Just then the Breyers came in purposely knocking him in the head and yanking my hair. Just then our foster siblings came with their trays preparing a special lunch for Freddy.

"Freddy Freeman! This guy had taught me everything that I needed to know about being a superhero. Hey what's going on my best buddy." Billy sat down with us patting Freddy on the shoulders and laughed with him.

"I also brought another friend, I hope that's okay." I turned around seeing Freddy's idol. Superman. I nudged Freddy as he turned around he gasped loudly. "I brought him here." I told Freddy making him cry and smile. "Thank you Bear, I love you." "I love you too dork." I wanted to say I love you to Billy also but I couldn't because everyone was watching so I just mouthed it.

When we got home everyone couldn't stop talking about it while me and Billy were in my room, making out.